Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband issues

• 14-07-2010 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭

Hi all..

I am currently experiencing huge issues with Eircom broadband. And in all honesty I have been for quite some time but I believe it is all come to a head tonight. I am currently piggy backing off an open wifi source. Excuse the bad behaviour but I am quite annoyed.

Earlier on this evening my modem cut out. I continued to be connected wirelessly but the red light came on my modem. I reset the modem and it came back on for roughly 20 minutes. It went off again. I reset and no light at all came on. I have a Eircom page that comes up. I have ran diagnostics and it fails ATM. I'm not too sure as to what this is. I then tried the open connection being broadcast and bingo i'm online. My bill is paid, my phone is working so it's not a line issue.

Any ideas as to what this is. I am currently waiting for UPC. Arriving in 3 weeks. And counting. Thankfully.

Advertisement