Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to up my game but am stuck and frustrated, advice?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

If juri jumps in and and use cr lk,st lk,cr lk xx light pin wheel or fireball, it's pretty safe.

also if you can do cr lk, st lk, cr mk(or lk) xx light pinwheel or shenpusha( the fireball kick)

with the fireball kick you would knock them down and store a fireball at the same time allowing you to keep pressure.

also instant air dive with juri can bait throws or cr lk, and you combo with a lk pinwheel, ex pinwheel or ex fireball(low one) after the instant dive kick.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

From our match last night and watching you play gory

-You dont block enough. You seem to go in for attacks, hoping yours would hit first or trade. This is what Street Fighter 3 is like but i see SF4 as a TURN BASED pokemon sort game, where they attack and you block it, then its your turn, lol? yes its true !
    -You seem to do that jump back then kick move in the air, too much, even when the opponent is easily gonna block it and counter.
    -When someones in jumping in on you after your knocked down, im not sure why your jumping back on wake up? either block up, or dash back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Placebo wrote: »
    From our match last night and watching you play gory

You mean misty?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

animaX wrote: »
    You mean misty?

no misty was playing gory
    from watching that

spoke too soon top tier terry

0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Placebo wrote: »
    no misty was playing gory
    from watching that

spoke too soon top tier terry

Ah i read it as "watching you play, gory" instead of "watching you play gory". My bad. I just assumed your english was as shit as usual ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement