Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a tattoo artist around Dublin?

Options
  • 14-07-2010 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all!

Hoping you can help! I'm a tattoo virgin and although it's something i have wanted to do for quite some time I was waiting for the inspiration or you waiting to feel sure about it before i went ahead with the work!

I have found the image I want in a magazine, this is the problem, the picture is of the tattoo on a models back. Its a message in a bottle and it starts on the back of the models neck and goes right down to the waistline, it's very elaborate. As soon as I saw it I felt "that's it". The problem is, despite google imaging every possible term i might find a clearer version of the image - there is nothing, and in the picture i have, part of the image is hidden!

So, really what i would like to know is where i can find a tattoo artist who can copy this tat and make it identical? Or is this impossible?

Advertisement