Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collection for Doom™ (and the mysterious other guys)

Options
  • 14-07-2010 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭

Following on from the other thread, I feel we as a community should try help the people who helped the people. or something.

So if a few of us were willing to toss in a tenner or twenty, they would be less out of pocket and their children could have food at christmas.

Obviously i'm not the only person who thinks this as demonstrated by dreddy and possibly others.

so anyway cash money people?

1. Me €20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I literally had no money that night at DCU (was lended money by Dreddy), if I had I would of more than certainly gave ya a few bob Doom

Next time I see you I'll hit you up Doom ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

What's this in relation to?
    EDIT: Ah right, Evo monies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Well there was a fundraising event held a few weeks ago for this very reason but due to a poor turnout i decided not to collect funds from the few that made the effort to show up.

Instead, i am planning a pub tournament now that i have the right equipment. The proceeds of this tournament will go to the collection.

I will be posting a thread soon for suggestions on dates/venue/attendance etc

Advertisement