Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'nuff said....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭pieface_ie

thats steep :/

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Could the Irish price be for the 3 seater?

EDIT: oh... at checkout the 3 seater is just 10 euro more for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭pieface_ie

No, it says
    Please choose which size sofa bed you want after you add to cart
    After its added to cart,the 3 seater is an extra 10euro on top of the 689 base price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

The UK dose not include delivery.

The Irish price includes instant delivery by helicopter. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

The UK website specifies £89 for delivery...

Still...that's not an excuse...that's extortion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

did you contact the company to ask why?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

I'd be concerned that the site appears to have been hacked. Spam links in the footer are nearly always a hack. Not that visible on the main page as colours clash but there are spam links on all pages. :o

Which site...the irish one or the uk one?

I may ask the mods to remove the post altogether if either page poses a threat.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

The Irish one.

Someone should probably let them know.

Well if you are going to have an online retail site I would expect you should notice these things for yourself fairly quickly tbh.

The site itself does not pose any risk in its own right - the hacking (assuming I am correct that it was indeed a hack) is just links. Not clicking through any of them mind you. :p

• Advertisement

What specific link...and where is it on the website? Obviously dont post the full link in case somebody reading this gets an irresistible urge to click their mouse over it.....

There are random links in the footer of each main page on the site (footer being the bottom)

Easier to see if you click on the about us page and scroll down to the bottom. Links change with every page load so can't give specifics. Same link script is being pulled on the home page too but the colours of the links are hidden within the footer background itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Counter

someone was obviously offended, the sites down now!

Advertisement