Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A Dream

• 14-07-2010 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭

Myself, Thaedydal and Beruthiel were singing 8 Miles Wide by Storm Large in a smoky nightclub; I think it was a Boards Beer Talent Competition! We looked like this....

396186448_ef444613ef.jpg?v=0

...wow.

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

And does anyone else thing a Boards Talent Competition is actually a good idea?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

WTF you dreamt of me as a Blonde?
    No more funcky cheese for you before bedtime missy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Walls wrote: »
    We looked like this....

396186448_ef444613ef.jpg?v=0

Invite me to your next dream please. ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Invite me to your next dream please. ;)

Can I come too? I've got a new girl crush :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Walls

Thaedydal wrote: »
    WTF you dreamt of me as a Blonde?
    No more funcky cheese for you before bedtime missy.

No no no! We were all dressed in black dresses, like them ones in the Committments (which would make you Maria Doyle, good on ya). Blonde, definitely not.

Faith wrote: »
    Can I come too? I've got a new girl crush :o.

What song would you sing?

• Advertisement

Like this, or something.

91L0005_lg_1_The-Commitments-in-concert.jpg

And And ****ing And!

Arf!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

What song would you sing?

I was just planning on standing around and looking sexy...

Faith wrote: »
    I was just planning on standing around and looking sexy...

Nope, you gotta sing. What's it to be? *Readies CD machine.....*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

That's so cool, I love these kind of dreams. :D

I actually dreamt last night I was belting out Alone, by Heart in a karaoke club, which was great fun in the dream, but something I wouldn't actually dream of doing in real life ;)

Don't remember my attire...

Malari wrote: »
    That's so cool, I love these kind of dreams. :D

I actually dreamt last night I was belting out Alone, by Heart in a karaoke club, which was great fun in the dream, but something I wouldn't actually dream of doing in real life ;)

Don't remember my attire...
    Sorry, you have to do it now. I've already booked the Sugar Club under Devore's name, I'm sure he won't mind. We can say we're doing it for Puppies or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Well, it beats my one about the mexican fruit bats.
    Yours had the better sound track :D

Sorry, you have to do it now. I've already booked the Sugar Club under Devore's name, I'm sure he won't mind. We can say we're doing it for Puppies or something.

Eeeek! I'm busy that weekend :cool:

Eeeek! I'm busy that weekend :cool:

Ah, don't worry. If movies have taught me anything it is that you never need to rehearse or practise, merely be the protagonist and all will be well.

If you're the comedic sidekick, the cruel villain, or (in horror movies) not a virgin, then you're toast.

Ah, don't worry. If movies have taught me anything it is that you never need to rehearse or practise, merely be the protagonist and all will be well.

If you're the comedic sidekick, the cruel villain, or (in horror movies) not a virgin, then you're toast.

I would be the Cameron Diaz character in My Best Friend's Wedding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPlO8hRpEp4

Best bring the earplugs!

I would be the Cameron Diaz character in My Best Friend's Wedding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPlO8hRpEp4

Best bring the earplugs!
    Another one for the playlist, Devore is going to love this!

Edit; she's singing in Spanish. Can you do that? I'm impressed!!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Love what?

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Do you have some kind of thing that goes *bing* you have been mentionned on a forum?? :eek: :D

DeVore wrote: »
    Love what?

DeV.

DeVore, you know how...you're great?

• Advertisement

Xiney wrote: »
    Do you have some kind of thing that goes *bing* you have been mentionned on a forum?? :eek: :D

I think it is the Boards equivalent of a Bat Signal. You can see it there on the top left of the page. DeVore is always watching.....
    Batman%20watching%20over%20the%20city.jpg

I'm dead, am I not?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Xiney wrote: »
    /sings
    He knows when you are sleeping,
    he knows when you're awake,
    and it'll stay that way until you fix the security settings on your laptop's built-in webcam...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I dreamt a few nights ago that I was out walking and suddenly army lads are marching along. Everyone stops to look at them and they suddenly start dancing a la Michael Jackson, crotch grabbing n all, goin "hee, hee!":confused:

73Cat wrote: »
    I dreamt a few nights ago that I was out walking and suddenly army lads are marching along. Everyone stops to look at them and they suddenly start dancing a la Michael Jackson, crotch grabbing n all, goin "hee, hee!":confused:

Wouldn't it be cool if you could just live in a musical for a day or two. Where every other moment of your life would be lived in either a singing/dancing spectacle or a powerful solo performance of your inner desires.

;)

Wouldn't it be cool if you could just live in a musical for a day or two. Where every other moment of your life would be lived in either a singing/dancing spectacle or a powerful solo performance of your inner desires.

;)

Have you watched "once more with feeling" the musical buffy episode?

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Have you watched "once more with feeling" the musical buffy episode?

Oh yeah, that was brilliant. Except they were doing it unwillingly and everyone remembered afterwards and was embarrassed. I could do without that!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hehehe.... no I dont have any warning signal for my name. (I have spies in every camp though :p ).

I dont so much think of myself as Batman but rather The Shopkeeper from Mr Benn who always appeared "as if by magic". Hence he is my avatar.

You could, if you wanted to, set up a google alert for your name and target this site.... that would actually do it I think. Plenty of companies seem to have done that with us already :rolleyes:

I do like karaoke btw. :)

DeV.

DeVore wrote: »
    I do like karaoke btw. :)

DeV.

Well then what woudl your song be?

Advertisement