Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win tickets to an advance screening of Toy Story 3 thanks to Barnardos

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 hooterstown30

Sorry was looking for 4 tickets for my two boys myself and my own Little bo Beep Sophie.

Thanks
    Ds.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭littleoulme

Buzz Lightyear is my favourite!! "To Infinity and Beyond"

4 tickets would be fantastic!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭hotshots85

Hamm the pig purely for the scene where hes flicking through the channels in Toy Story 2....

4 Tickets please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Wheezy the Penguin – a cute, cuddly, funny asthmatic – just like me! :D

4 tickets would be wonderful, if not 2 would be great :)

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 SuzieOC40

I love Mrs Potato Head, shes such a good wife and always makes sure Mr Potato Head has enough of everything he needs in his back. Shes always there with the cuddles and the praise and she makes a great mammy to those aliens :p For all of this she gets my vote.
    I would love 4 tickets if possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭BO-JANGLES

Mr.Patato head As I am all over the place. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to pieces But would love to treat my lovely wife and two kids to a family day out to the Pics ...and beyond.

So 4 tickets would be great,,, Thank... th-thank you all, thank you! in advance

Bo-Jangles:)

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭JonnyF

It has to be Stinky Pete the prospector from Toy Story 2, such a class act through and through

edit: 2 tickets please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Unwilling

My favority character would have to be REX... followed closely by Mr Potato Head!!

4 tix would be DELIGHTFUL, please and thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

i asked the little one the aformentioned question and this is the response,"woody cause he says silly things all the time and i brought him to my teddy bear picnic in playschool" 4 tickets would be greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Has to be Woody :D
    "There's a snake in my boot!"

4 tickets would be awesome. But if not, 2 would be great.

/fingers crossed/

;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 robagob

My favourite is definitely Buzz. Because in the first movie where he jumps off the stairs and tries to fly, but he crashes. And the music in the background says "and I will go sailing no more...". I remember how sad that made me when I saw the movie first. But Buzz comes back to be the hero!!! :D I'd lovvvee 4 tickets PLEASE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I love Rex because he's always on hand when you need to PANIC!! Who'd have thought a T-Rex would suffer from anxiey and an inferiority complex!!

4 Tickets please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

My favourite character is not one of the regular gang; I give you Emporer Zurg.

zurg.jpg

He tries to pull off the whole 'evil emporer' persona; but under that cold exterior, he is just a big softie. As evidenced in Toy Story 2, when he reconciles with his long lost son Buzz Lightyear (making for an awesome Star Wars parody), he just needed somebody to bring him out of his shell and embrace who he really is.

2 tickets would be great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Domer

Oh please, oh please, oh please!!!

Favourite charactor is Woody. He is the kind of toy I use to have when I was little, and I believed that he too would come too life when I was not in the room!!!! Maybe he did..... que scary music!!!!

tickets would make some kids from Monaghan very happy!!! They would even miss the Ulster Final to go to see Toy Story!!!!!

4 tickets please!!!

Please, please, please!!!!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I love Buzz for his eternal optimism.

I'd like four tickets so I can bring my cousins, but if there is a full family going I'll totally take two instead! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Al from Al's Toy Barn is my favourite! :D
    Simply because he is how I imagine every boardsie to be like :P

I'd love 2 tickets to this to see with my girlfriend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Cheapo

The Soldier GUYS - I they are really cool and when we saw them for real in Disneyland land they were fantastic and such comics.....can i please have 4 tickets....many thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Got to be Mr Pototo Head

Slinky: (seeing the "closed" sign on the door to Al's Toy Barn) "Oh, no. It's closed."
    Mr. Potato Head: "We're not Preschool toys, Slinky. We can read."

Classic, also love Mrs Potato Head

[to Mr. Potato Head] I'm packing your extra pair of shoes, and your angry eyes just in case.
    -Mrs. Potato Head

2 tix would be amazing please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rs146

Mr Potato Head one liners and sarcism is brillant, Real Family man towards the End with Mrs P and the Aliens
    4 would be good if Possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 LMGB

my fave is jessie love yeeeeeeehaw:)

would love 4 tickets for me my hubby and 2 boys who are toy story mad:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭long_b

The aliens from the original.
    Just cute out ;)
    I'd like 4 tickets if I get lucky thanks !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 RawTruth

I like the toy soldiers best i think. Why? because i find them humourous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 RawTruth

for 2 tickets please

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭warrenaldo

It has to be Rex the dinosaur for me. I love the way he is so innocent. A family ticket please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 hardtoforget

Mr Potato Head 'Look I'm a Picasso' (seems everyone realises he's the best) (4 tickets please!)

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Burswood

My favourite is Hamm the piggy bank guy. He always makes me laugh :D

4 tickets would be so cool. My family and I are absolutely dying to see this movie! Both myself and my brother grew up with the Toy Story movies. Mum would always put on the original Toy Story when we were sick. It would always cheer us up. It'd be a special moment for all of us if we all got to see it :)

edit: Just out of curiosity, when will winners be announced? Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

Good comp

Mr. Potato Head

He's sarcastic, broken but always bounces back just like me
    4 tickets please

Btw first post from my iPhone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

The soldiers! They leave no man behind! 2 tickets please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

Well I would have to say I quite like Emperor Zurg even though he only appears for brief moments of time.

I particularly like the scene where Buzz No 2 and Zurg reconcile and appear to live happily every after. The scene where they play catch is great.

If I was lucky enough to win I would like 4 tickets please (2 daughters , wife and I). My daughter love the other two films with Woody, Buzz and Mr Potatoe head the favourite characters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭The Insider

I would love a Family Ticket.

Has to be Woody as my two year old is obsessed with him!

In fact he is obsessed with Toy Story full stop so it would be great to be able to bring him to the advanced screening :)

Advertisement