Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win tickets to an advance screening of Toy Story 3 thanks to Barnardos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Rex

4 would be lovely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Hondo75

Big fan of the Pizza Planet Aliens.. waiting for the Claw to go on to a better place.. 3 tickets please.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Berks

Sarge and his Bucket 'O' Soldiers, Never leave a man behind!
    4 tickets please!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

oooOOOooooh... I have to say, my favourite character is tourguide barbie, first seen in toy story 2. her information clip at the end of the movie is just so good- "oh my gosh my face is aching! I need a drink! A little drink? okay!" Just priceless.

Oh, and 4 tickets would be beyond awesome, but 2 would be fab too!

:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 barca101

Hamm of course...
    4 tickets please, kids will be in Toy story heaven.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭thundercatho

4 Ticket please for the small kids and big kids alike....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

So hard to pick a favourite but it has the be Buzz Lightyear. For being a space ranger, having a laser and for "falling with style". 4 tickets please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Rie0107

I'm going to say Rex. He's called Rex and he's a Tyrannosaurus Rex, it's genius. I'd like a family ticket if there's one please. I'm so excited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭thundercatho

4 Ticket please for the small kids and big kids alike....

Favorite character has to be MR POTATO HEAD & MRS POTATO HEAD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 sirpipalot

It has to be Woody, everyone else has their moments and one liners but when Woody realises that being there for Andy is far more important than heading to a museum, well it gets me every time. The fact that a child playing with a cowboy and a space ranger and making it work in his own imagination means more to Woody than a complete collection worth millions easily puts him in my number one spot.

Damn Pixar makin' me cry!

2 would make me ever so happy

• Advertisement

I love the character called Hamm
    You could say I'm his biggest Fan
    4 tickets would be great
    I wish I could have eight
    That way I could even bring my mam

(Worst limerick ever!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

I like Slinky the dog. :)

4 tickets for the family please would be wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭phil1nj

Has to be Buzz lightyear! Something about Space Rangers with dimples brings out the child in all of us. The kids just love him because he's cool!!

4 tickets would be great!!

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭ilovetorun

Excellent competition!!
    I love Mr Potato Head!
    4 please!

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Little A

Adam (aged 9) - "the 3 aliens are my favourite 'cos they bug Mr Potato Head out"

We'd love 4 tickets (would it be really rude to see if you can stretch to 5 so my hubbie can come too....not a prob if you can't)

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭RoRoCullen

Woody is by far my favourite.

He's the imperfect team leader, who has major anger management issues! Yet I still love him more than the rest. He's brave and loyal to his friends.. And is definitely my favourite Toy Story character.

Ever since I was a child watching Toy Story 1 and 2 over and over again, I always wanted my own Woody doll, but typically they'd be sold out as quick as you can say ''To infinity and beyond!''. But luckily enough, as one of my Sixth Year Graduation presents I got a Woody doll!

Here he is on my window sill waiting for me to come home:

A2216A0DBC904C37A1C4FA8FCC8838A8.jpg

A family ticket would be amazing! But two tickets would also be great, at least my 11 year old sister will be happy , bringing her toy Slinky the dog along with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Kalimah

I love Rex for his defeat of Zurg and his excitement at getting him at last.
    Would love 2 tickets please.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Rex because like me, he is a dinosaur.

If I win i'd like 4 tickets if possible

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Jumbo156

I love Mr & Mrs Potato Head!, they are cool and I love they way she got all sentimental when Mr was going out looking for woody....Like soldiers going to war!

4 Tickets please, 2 happy kids and 2 even happier parents!

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭clevtrev

has to be buzz lightyear every time ... How dare you open a Space man's helmet on an uncharted planet? My eyeballs could have been sucked from of their sockets!

would luv 4 ticeidi or will settle for 2 and leave the kids to see it on DVD next year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Mrs_Hen

Dear Boards,

I'd love 4 tickets, my 3 girls absolutely love Toy Story and all the characters especially... Mr & Mrs. Potato Head, Slinky Dog and of Course Buzz Lightyear.

Thanks a lot,
    Mrs Hen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭iLoveTwilight

My favourite character is Rex ! "I just don't think I could take that kind of rejection!" cracks me up everytime . Melmen from Madagascar reminds me of him .

2 tickets please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

we love Mr Potato here,,love the way thr bits keep falling off him and the mrs has to fix him up again,,if we win coudld we have 5 tickets so all our family can come,,:)
    just saw the max was for 4,,we could leave the hubby at home!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭magicray

Mr Potato Head because I would love to be able to change bits of me when I have a bad day lol

I have three kids so would love 4 tickets :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Mr Potato head...funny character plus he is cliff from cheers too.

2 tickets would be savage..

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Buzz Lightyear is The Man! My kids favourite.
    If a winner 4 tickets for the family please.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭merc230ce

Rex definitely, I love his neuroticism!
    ('Oh great, now I have GUILT!!' :-)

4 tickets please!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Mr. Potatohead here too.
    Specifically because I'm a big fan of the actor John Ratzenberger (Cliff from Cheers) who does his voice and is the only actor to voice a character in all of Pixar's movies. Despite having seen pretty much all of them, Mr. Potatohead is the one I always most identify him with.

Four tickets if possible, pretty please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭fransdev

Ofcourse Rex the Dinosaur, but all the characters are Brilliant

4 tickets please and a big thank to Boards, Disney and Barnardos...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

Got to be buzz light year!
    To infinity! And beyond!

Its funny because you can't go beyond infinity... You just cant!

4 please!

Advertisement