Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win tickets to an advance screening of Toy Story 3 thanks to Barnardos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 neadycodd

Mr Potato Head cos he always reminds me of my husband!! Please don't tell him I told you that!

3 tickets would be great thanks, so all the family could go!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,349 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Has to be Potato Head. Ironic comedy done in a hilarious voice where he always bears the brunt of the pain (being torn apart). Excellent character!

" tickets if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Has to be BUZZ just for his great one liners!

2 tickets please

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Easily Mr potato head - without a doubt the funniest character. Always has the best lines and loads of re-arrangable fun...

4 tickets :) (2 would also be accepted though >_> )

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

My fav has to be Potato Head. He's just so funny to watch. Even as he gets knocked over and in pieces. I made sure my son's first movie to watch was Toy Story 1 followed by 2 :D he loves Woody the most apparently.

I'd love for 3 tickets if possible please :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

4 tickets if possible please. My favourite character is bullseye the horse. just so innocent and cute but hilarious without the need for a voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Woody, because he's handsome and brave!

We'd like to go as 4.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Grace16

Well great competition for starters!! It has to be Mr.Potato Head for definite. He is the funniest character and always has me in stitches. He's also my brother's favourite and is one of the only toys he consistently plays with!

4 tickets would be appreciated but 2 would also be great!! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Pixied

OH-MY-GAWD!!!

(A family ticket pleassssssssseeeeee!!!!)

It just has to be Barbie!! The girl is a legend!! And if you don't believe me she says the following in Toy Story 3:
    "Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force!"
    Barbie is a woman wise beyond her looks and my daughter just adores her

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭robbie1

our favorite is jessie my daughter loves her ,she brings her jessie doll everywere ,she is also a bit hyper like jessie ,she is so looking forward to seeing the new toy story ,would like 3 tickets if possible
    all the best
    rob davis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 jondon

To infinite and beyond . Space rangers rule
    Would love 2 tickets for me and my 4 year old space ranger

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

It has to be Buzz Lightyear. Just for the simple reason that my little fella used to think he was Buzz, Infact his creche teacher passed comment to the fact that in his head he WAS Buzz... scay and funny times...

4 tickets would be nice for the wifey and kids to see this along with me the biggest kid looking forward to seeing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭stinky eggs

Mot sure of the name of the character but it was the one who lost its squeaker!

My girlfriend lost her voice and it was the first film we watched so she got the nickname squeak :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Lickin' Gravy

Buzz Lightyear! Optimistic, brave and a little nutty. What's not to like?:P
    4 tickets would be lovely.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Ciaraallen

Its a really tough choice but I'd say it would have to be Rex the Tyrannosaurus rex.
    His inferiority complex is so hilarious and Im sure alot of kids see the same characteristics in their parents that Rex suffers from.

I suppose he reminds me a bit of myself hehehe
    There is definitley a bit of Rex in all of us whether we wanna admit it or not!

I would love two tickets please:-)

(*c*)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,217 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Mr Potato Head for the picasso joke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mary hickie

For me it has to be Jessie. She is exciteable, brave yet longs to be loved.:)

Hope I am lucky. If possible could I have four. :):):):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 F4Fake

The Claw!

Easily the best character in the history of cinema. "The Claw chooses who will go and who will stay."

ToyStory-theclaw2.jpg

Two tickets would be fantastic :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 PickleHead

it would have to be Wheezy the Penguin..because he is hilarious!
    (4 please)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 GerryP

I was going to say the aliens because of the "I have been chosen - I go to a better place" bit which still puts a smile on my face after all these years but F4Fake above is sortof saying the same thing, so I might have to go for Mr Potato Head - he gets the best quotes or Hamm as I always picture Cliff from Cheers every time I hear him!

4 tickets would be great so I could bring my two small boys along - they just love Toy Story

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I was a proper girl and loved Bo Peep and jessie! Always for the girl power! They taught me that us girls are just as awesome and cool as the guys! And i would never have abandoned Jessie like her owner did!

I would love 4 tickets but 2 will suffice either!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Rex he was always so nice and enthusiastic :)

4 tickets please

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Brenno

"Lenny the binoculars"..... because he's so easy to wind up :D

3 tix pretty please :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

R/C is my choice,without him it all would have ended long ago. 4 Tickets would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

Mrs. Potato Head would be the most I remember every morning when I see the wife double checking that the kids have all the stuff they need packed. As for favourite, it has to be Buzz, for his determination and total denial that he is a toy...

We have three kids, so four tickets would be brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Woody cos he's hilariously sarcastic. <3
    Buzz: I've set my laser from stun to kill.
    Woody: Oh, great. If anyone attacks we can blink em' to death.

4 tickets, please! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

My favourite character is Mrs. potato Head. You know what they say, behind every great potato man is a great woman. :D

She has some fantastic lines, my favourite (from Toy Story 2) being:
    "I'm packing your extra pair of shoes, and your angry eyes just in case." :pac:

I'd love 4 tickets so I could bring my two nieces with me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭notGill

Mr. Potato Head. I think he is the realistic embodiment of a married man and his humour is pretty funny! In the trailer for the new movie, he looks set to be one of the funniest characters!

And I would like 4 tickets please, 2 would still be great aswell! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Has to be Woody!

The man is a hero!

4 tickets please!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

The "other" buzz lightyear from toy story 2, seeing the "doesn't know he's a toy" moments that made the first movie so funny back and even funnier in the sequel:

Buzz Lightyear: I'll never give in. You killed my father!
    Emperor Zurg: No, Buzz. I *am* your father!
    Buzz Lightyear: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hamm: Where did you get the cool belt, Buzz?
    Buzz Lightyear #2: Well, slotted pig, they're standard issue.

Buzz Lightyear #2: [thinks the approaching elevator is walls closing in] Quick! Help me prop up Vegetable Man, or we're done for!

Classic! 4 Tickets please for me and my family!

Advertisement