Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with GIMPING please

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Pixelcraft

I think these need to be studio shots, if it's not feasible to do that, can the suppliers send product images? The worst thing that stands out for me is the lighting, and nothing's going to remove that properly imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Kev O C

Pixelcraft wrote: »
    I think these need to be studio shots, if it's not feasible to do that, can the suppliers send product images? The worst thing that stands out for me is the lighting, and nothing's going to remove that properly imo.

The ones that the professional took were in a studio. I don't think he ever photographed images to be used on the web before perhaps/
    The ones I took I used a white background that we purchased but we didn't have appropriate lighting. We are looking into getting that for future products
    Suppliers did sent images of the shoes we have on the site which came out very well.
    http://www.tom-murphy.ie/online-shop/mens-shoes
    But if we ask for supplier images of other products the arrangement (some shirts on mannequins, others on models etc.) may be ugly

Maybe but there's an awful yellow tinge of all those images, it looks like they were taken in the shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Kev O C

Pixelcraft wrote: »
    Maybe but there's an awful yellow tinge of all those images, it looks like they were taken in the shop

The ones I took actually were taken in the shop. How do you mean yellow tinge sorry? As in around the border of the products?

It's the mannequin shots, they've a yellow fluorescent light glow off them

• Advertisement
Advertisement