Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funniest thing ever, I had to share :)

Options
  • 14-07-2010 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭

In my dog's shed, I have a basket on top of their kennel, where one of the cats sleeps on an old duvet cover. Sometimes the dogs pull down the basket and play with the duvet cover.

I just went out a few minutes ago and one of the dogs, Donna, was inside the duvet cover and couldn't get out :) She started barking at me and running around inside the shed.

It was so cute, she was right at the end of the duvet cover, and she's really wriggly too so it took ages to get her out of it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

very cute!! you should post some pics :D

Funniest thing ever for me is...

you know that song from charlie and the chocolate factory?

Pure Imagination ......
    Come with me
    And you'll be
    In a world of
    Pure imagination
    Take a look
    And you'll see
    Into your imagination....

blah... blah

well have this (used to have it 3 years ago) as my mobile ringtone... and at the begining of it there's these chimes and shivery kinda music etc.....

well EVERY time my cocker hears it he freaks out!! and i mean freaks out... he starts running around crying, tail between his legs, whinging... eyes really sad looking etc...he runs into the next room.... first few times i didnt connect the two and he was a total freak about it... i got rid of it when i knew it was upsetting him...

then about 3 weeks ago an ad for sky was on the TV using the same music.... my dog went mental....suddenly he looked up all sad and started whinging...ran into the kitchen.... for a second i didnt know what was going on... then i heard the add......... for some reason it really upsets him...

I know i shouldnt laugh but its hilarious :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭LBD

morganafay wrote: »
    In my dog's shed, I have a basket on top of their kennel, where one of the cats sleeps on an old duvet cover. Sometimes the dogs pull down the basket and play with the duvet cover.

I just went out a few minutes ago and one of the dogs, Donna, was inside the duvet cover and couldn't get out :) She started barking at me and running around inside the shed.

It was so cute, she was right at the end of the duvet cover, and she's really wriggly too so it took ages to get her out of it!

I Love the idea of a dog named Donna....too cute :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

LBD wrote: »
    I Love the idea of a dog named Donna....too cute :D:D

I got her in a place called Donneraile. :D People think it's a person name, not a dog name, if I randomly talk about her . . .

cocker5 wrote: »
    very cute!! you should post some pics :D

Funniest thing ever for me is...

you know that song from charlie and the chocolate factory?

Pure Imagination ......
    Come with me
    And you'll be
    In a world of
    Pure imagination
    Take a look
    And you'll see
    Into your imagination....

blah... blah

well have this (used to have it 3 years ago) as my mobile ringtone... and at the begining of it there's these chimes and shivery kinda music etc.....

well EVERY time my cocker hears it he freaks out!! and i mean freaks out... he starts running around crying, tail between his legs, whinging... eyes really sad looking etc...he runs into the next room.... first few times i didnt connect the two and he was a total freak about it... i got rid of it when i knew it was upsetting him...

then about 3 weeks ago an ad for sky was on the TV using the same music.... my dog went mental....suddenly he looked up all sad and started whinging...ran into the kitchen.... for a second i didnt know what was going on... then i heard the add......... for some reason it really upsets him...

I know i shouldnt laugh but its hilarious :D:D:D:D:D

I've got to try playing it for my dogs :D My old dog used to freak out whenever that Hearsay song Pure and Simple came on, and used to howl. I don't blame her really, it was pretty awful . . .

And I was going to take photos, but thought it'd be too cruel! She was really freaking out. :)

It's funny because she's actually really quick at shaking a towel off if you throw it over her (you know how that's meant to show how smart they are).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Millie

My Mom's doberman did the same thing.
    He snuck down to her bedroom and somehow managed to get between the duvet cover and the duvet.
    My Mam got an awful fright when she went into her room as King was like a ghost standing in a white shroud and not moving as he was so frightened and didn't know what to do :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

morganafay wrote: »
    I've got to try playing it for my dogs :D My old dog used to freak out whenever that Hearsay song Pure and Simple came on, and used to howl. I don't blame her really, it was pretty awful . . .

Your right the song was pretty awful :D

I know i feel soo mean when the sky ad comes on... his happy face turns sooo sad straight away... its hilairous... god i am a mean doggie owner!!

Advertisement