Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 best of both. hidden charges?

Options
  • 14-07-2010 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

is there any hidden charges with this plan? like do they charge a minimum amount for voice or data usage or use per-minute billing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

No the bills are capped, and they use per second billing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 aussie1

I have been on best of both 25 for the last 6 months but switching to meteor bill pay when my contract is up this month... no hidden charges its handy having the bills capped but really not value for money 100 free minutes only last like week n half mayb 2 its less than 2 hours for the month and I always had to top up ended up spending bout 60 a month with all my top ups... worth checking how many minutes you use before signing up other wise had no probs with 3...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,238 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

aussie1 wrote: »
    ended up spending bout 60 a month with all my top ups... .

You should be on best of both 45 then not 25. You'll miss the capped bill when it's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

aussie1 wrote: »
    I have been on best of both 25 for the last 6 months but switching to meteor bill pay when my contract is up this month... no hidden charges its handy having the bills capped but really not value for money 100 free minutes only last like week n half mayb 2 its less than 2 hours for the month and I always had to top up ended up spending bout 60 a month with all my top ups... worth checking how many minutes you use before signing up other wise had no probs with 3...

considering the prepay 20 euro a month get free calls to all numbers on weekends and after 6pm, and free txts to all networks, im just getting prepay. it definately should suffice i think

Advertisement