Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to make a team to complete online for SSF4

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Slugs wrote: »
    Well I'd have no problem adding you for team scrims :)

Ya do man. My XBL tag is the same as my boards one. Add me and will have a few games before hand :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Hey slugs, for these team tournaments are you planning on using the team battle mode built into super street fighter 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Yep, what happens is you post challenges on the ladder, teams can accept them whenever they want. You play best of 3 or 5 and can do 2v2 3v3 or 4v4. If you win the match you stay as the character you play as, you lose, you can change. When you're done you report the score and give feedback if you wish. I've got my first match in the singles ladder tonight (more like beating :@). Will you be looking to start the team ladder over the next few days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Slugs wrote: »
    Will you be looking to start the team ladder over the next few days :)

Yeah, i might be interested in a team setup but i'm usually only on late in the evening for an hour or two, can't guarantee much more since i'll be busy with research. Also, my internet connection is semi-restricted (university campus internet :rolleyes:) so i could have trouble connecting. I'll give it a shot though!

time doesn't matter to me, I'm up quit elate myself most days. Connection may be an issue, we can work around that and with more than 3 people, we can just get someone else into the roster :). Realistically the more the merrier. Pm sent :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

animaX wrote: »
    Yeah, i might be interested in a team setup but i'm usually only on late in the evening for an hour or two, can't guarantee much more since i'll be busy with research. Also, my internet connection is semi-restricted (university campus internet :rolleyes:) so i could have trouble connecting. I'll give it a shot though!

Oh wow. Guile and Rufus. Team annoyance FTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Golly IE

Oh wow. Guile and Rufus. Team annoyance FTW.

And rog :D

Golly IE wrote: »
    And rog :D

Man. It's the team from hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Sure add a chun in there for the craic there too :D

Oh yeah. Two rushdown and two super turtles.

We're going to be the most loathed team ever.

• Advertisement

With a juri and sakura :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

I'll play casually in a team too. Give us a shout on xbl. GT is my boards name.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Xinkai wrote: »
    I'll play casually in a team too. Give us a shout on xbl. GT is my boards name.

I'm not returning to the community, and i'm not playing FG's as much. How am i back i told you i wasn't coming back.

I'm not returning to the community, and i'm not playing FG's as much. How am i back i told you i wasn't coming back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

This is priceless, how long can we communicate with Xinkai through youtube videos alone? :pac:

I'm actually wondering myself though the 1st thread i found disrespectful in a way, choppers 2 vids here are funny....

Every reply in the other thread was tongue in cheek.

EDIT:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Yet here you are :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

I'm actually wondering myself though the 1st thread i found disrespectful in a way, choppers 2 vids here are funny....

Respect is earned not granted......

anyway, it was a bit of fun, who say's they are quitting a community anyway? Just don't post if your disenchantment leads you to discontent.

Team battle looks like fun (which is what its all bout really). I serious hope there isn't a team with Guile, Rufus and Rog - How annoying would that be...

Revive team taunt!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

ayjayirl wrote: »
    I serious hope there isn't a team with Guile, Rufus and Rog - How annoying would that be...

At least you could alternate between unstoppable rushdown and unbearable turtling. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

If theres any space left on the team I'd like to join. Free most days but those random 3 days I work I'll be on after 6.

Team battles are always great fun! :D

XBL name is Gwano Loco if you wana add me.

Advertisement