Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a printer.

Options
  • 14-07-2010 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've recently moved into Dublin and was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of good printers that I can use myself and reccommend to clients.

The printer would ideally be high quality, reasonably priced (doesnt have to be the cheapest but some printers charge outrageous sums), would be availiable to talk through options and ideas etc the usual stuff a graphic designer needs from a printer ;)

What I'm looking for is a printer that I can get to know what they can offer in terms of print options, paper stock etc.

Thanks,

Fireborn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

I frequently use WalshColourPrint for my freelance work. I've found their printing to be excellent quality and they're really helpful to deal with. Their rates are very competitive also. Would definitely recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

For small format digital, I almost exclusively use The Type Bureau on Merrion Square. Great to deal with, great prices, and super fast turnaround (i.e same day on a lot of things).
    01-6760022

For larger format digital stuff like banner displays etc The Poster Company are very competitive.
    http://www.thepostercompany.ie/

For a lot of other brochure and larger run litho stuff, I'd recommend Grafton Litho, and Glennon Print.

www.graftonlitho.ie
    www.glennonprint.ie

These are just my opinions of course, and you'll get different opinions and suggestions from others.

Best of luck :)

Advertisement