Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Blacklight: Tango Down

• 14-07-2010 1:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭

Thsi is out on the XBLA arcade, IGN appear to have liked it but it's rather more mixed on metacritic.

Anyone played it yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

was gonna get the full game but thankfully I went to a few different forums and tried the demo first. Its alright but there's much better out there. Its kinda weird trying to understand the setup and custumizations as there's not much explaining in the actual game so after fecking around for a bit I just gave up.
    Spawn killing is a massive issue with the game as well and the graphics aren't as great as they were hyped to be.
    Try the demo ,(gives you an hour of online play)and see yerself you might like it.But I just though it was a massive waste of points.

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

Game's all right. Very fast-paced kinda like Unreal/Quake used to be. Some interesting ideas but I can't see myself getting it as in a market filled with FPS games this lacks the kick that Call of Duty or Battlefield have that makes you play for hours and hours.

Advertisement