Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Looking 4 Original Left 4 Dead players

• 14-07-2010 2:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for 1-3 experienced players of the original Left 4 Dead to complete all the campaigns on expert, I was previously playing this game with friends but since they completed them all on expert when I was offline I've been forced to find a new team.:)

I've done No Mercy on expert, I still need Death Toll, Dead Air and Blood Harvest. I prefer the first game to the second one by far, and I only need 3 achievements to have this game fully completed.

Please god tell me people still play this game? I've been addicted to it for 2 years now.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 214 ✭✭twilightzone

Hi all,

I'm looking for 1-3 experienced players of the original Left 4 Dead to complete all the campaigns on expert, I was previously playing this game with friends but since they completed them all on expert when I was offline I've been forced to find a new team.:)

I've done No Mercy on expert, I still need Death Toll, Dead Air and Blood Harvest. I prefer the first game to the second one by far, and I only need 3 achievements to have this game fully completed.

Please god tell me people still play this game? I've been addicted to it for 2 years now.

i'll definitely join, great game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

Excellent, room for two more if anyone is interested.

Twilightzone, is your 360 gamer tag name the same as your user name here?
    Mine is in my signature if you get a chance to add me first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

I've all teh chievo's for teh first one, but I'll happily play :)

Cool, added you on Live, you even managed getting the two glitched Crash Course achievements I can't get. :p

I play most evenings/nights, badly want to get the campaigns done on expert so ready when you are. :)

Of course anyone else is welcome too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

What ones are glitched again? o.O

• Advertisement

99% of the Crash Course achievements are bugged, apparently they worked fine on day 1, but it's luck if you get them now, a bug with valves servers apparently has the achievements refusing to pop. I managed getting them all eventually except Slippery Pull and the one to hit 20 survivors with cars as the tank. I'll work on getting those after I get expert done.

Advertisement