Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Shower Gift Idea??

Options
  • 14-07-2010 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Anybody have any baby shower gift ideas?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

You could make the whole nappy cake thing, if you do it correct tis great..This place does little mini cupcake ones the pictures are pretty bad
    http://www.nappycakes.ie/Nappy%20or%20Diaper%20Cakes.htm

or if you were doing lets say a selection of small things those changing mats that you can carry the nappies and wipes in you can get them in Smyths Change n Go they are called wont go to waste...

Get a massage treamtment for the Mum to be or nice pedicure treat for her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

Over the last couple of years we I have been asked to a fair few baby showers and so far the gifts I have given are, a voucher for a family photo for when the baby is born, A bottle of port that can kept fot the 18th/21st, a basket of baby stuff ie wipes, baby bath, sudocream, bottles, etc, perfume for mum, grow bag (baby sleeping bag) a rose bush that will flower every year at around the time the baby was due, a glossy mag and baby/parent mag sub for a year, a care box for mum ie face and hair mask, nice hand cream, body cream, nail polish, chocolate, book etc.

I think that about cover it and all the above gifts went down well. Baby showers seem to becoming very common and to be honest if I am not taht close the the expecting mum it feels like another bill. I wouls always get something when the baby is born but to have to also do it before is a little costly. IMO anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Rockery Woman

Or a gift card from Penneys - they're great!:)

Advertisement