Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connect - Non Alcohol event

Options
  • 14-07-2010 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

If your looking for an alternative night out a great way to meet new people try going to a connect event - I went to the last one a beach party/bar-b-que and it was a fantastic night out- next one is on in August - I'll find out details and post them if anyone interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

Clearly part of their schedule is training you to be a pawn in their free advertising campaign and to go out and flood forums with message after message about the centre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 whitelightning

There is no schedule or agenda coming from me, its just something i personally have found to be a good night out, and speaking as an ex alcoholic there are not too many places in Dublin you can go out and have a bit of craic these days

• Registered Users Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

Riiiigght and this is why you have signed up to a forum and instantly flooded it with not 1 but now 5 posts all on the topic of this one venue, and have not talked about anything else.

There is a word for you sir. It is “spammer”. Another one churned out by the centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Take it easy nozzferrahhtoo

This may be relevant to this forum's users

edit:

I see the OP has a bit of a religious agenda also

Thread locked...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement