Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any cheap places for few nites stay in cork and clubs

Options
  • 14-07-2010 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi Im heading down to cork in two weeks with a few friends age goup is 18-22 for two nights, were looking for cheap place to stay and whats the best nightclub to hit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Corkladddd!!

not sure on where to stay but try reardans/havanas for your night out....... I can usually be found in there somewhere but I'll probably be on holidays when you're down!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

You could try staying in the Apartments at Victoria Cross. They are Student Apartments through the college term and are being rented out cheap for the summer. As far as I know you can rent them out by the night. If you google UCC apartments you'll find the name of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

You could try Sheila's hostel in Cork if you are looking for really cheap. Otherwise Jurys Inn is probably next cheapest, apart from B&B's. I never consider B&B's though - it always feel like staying in your buddys mothers house!

Advertisement