Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC & Phoneline

• 14-07-2010 4:03pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,517 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

I am thinking of getting a UPC package deal containing Digital TV & Fibre Broadband. Just wondering if I will need to have a telephone line rental for the Broadband to work? I was hoping that no telephone would be necessary

Probably asked a thousand times by now and if it has my apologies, but thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Your suspicions are right, you dont need a phoneline

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Liam_Lawlor

No phone line necessary- Broadband comes down the same cable as the TV - So no need for separate phone line.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,517 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Excellent, thanks for the quick replies!:)

Advertisement