Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor Fergal Colohan, Headford Road.

Options
  • 14-07-2010 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I plan on going there this evening or tomorrow evening after work, I will probably be cutting it tight to his closing time.

I am unsure on exactly where his is located, I know it is somewhere on the Headford road but I probably wont have the time to take a look around to find it.

Any directions, like beside 'this' or 'that' will do, just need a more precise location than the Headford road :)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Maybe ring the surgery and ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Google says that it's in the Shopping Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 WP26

its around the corner from the bowling alley that is part of the shopping centre (tesco) . its on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭BJohnson

Yes, his surgery is in the same shopping centre as Tesco. It can be an easy one to miss because it's on the side of the complex, not the front like most of the other businesses. It's at the end closest to Lidl.

Hope that helps!

yup, next door to subway & Permenent TSB or whatevernit is these days

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭telepylus

if you are walking away from the shopping center and tsb is on your left, it is just around the corner from there. There is usually tonnes of people there, I waited 3 hours to get seen once, it was awful

• Registered Users Posts: 7,662 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

yup, next door to subway & Permenent TSB or whatevernit is these days

I wonder where he moved to, the Fisherman shop is in his old unit...

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭schween

I've seen him a few times. I waited 20 - 30 minutes at most every time. I think he's a great doctor.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Obviously the phone lines are down again today.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

snubbleste wrote: »
    Obviously the phone lines are down again today.

Cute ... but I don't think he has a receptionist, so it's likely that the phone won't be answered anyway. (Just guessing here - maybe he has an answerphone.)

The way I've been told, you turn up and take a seat in the waiting room - no appointments necessary. I've heard good reports about him as a doctor, though, and it's a very handy kind of service to have in a city.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭telepylus

yeh you just show up and wait basically. he has two secretaries. think his hours are 10 til half 1, and 3 til 6. I could be wrong but theyre defo closed for an hour and a half for lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Lucifer31

Dr Colohan is off for a few weeks. I was seen by a colleague of his on Monday. Dr Sean Higgins, if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Lucifer31

I'm also glad to see there is a secretary employed now. Speeds up the whole process. The waiting room has been enlarged since the move. The old one was tiny.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

great doctor been to him since i've been to galway 8 years ago. never have to wait that long , never charges too much unlike most doctors and is really a nice man as well as all the doctors that cover for him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement