Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

cofy wrote: »
    Before the LLS started it was announced that anyone following L/H might need to take tea breaks as spoilers were going to be shown. I don't know if the spoilers are giving away too much or if maybe season is going to be a lot more fast moving with more plots.

Didn't see that I arrived late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Didn't see that I arrived late.

The LLS is such a long show I'm sure lots more people missed it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

what were the 'spoilers' exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

lufties wrote: »
    what were the 'spoilers' exactly?

Nige gets shot dead in the opening scene of the first episode :eek: :P :D :pac:

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,695 ✭✭✭brian_t

Back on October 6th ? but still not confirmed by RTE :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭splashthecash

brian_t wrote: »

What is the big friggin' secret about keeping the start of this season? i don't understand? :confused:

What is the big friggin' secret about keeping the start of this season? i don't understand? :confused:

Sorry can't answer your question due to the commercially sensitive nature of the information. :P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

brian_t wrote: »

Just seen a billboard confirming it as October 6th.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭splanagan22

Hi there

i was wondering if anyone can tell me how i will be able to watch series 4 from UK,,ill be sick if i cannot watch it before DVD comes out

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭lala88

Was watching some episodes of Love/Hate it paints quite the picture of Gangland life, a very rich, fun, sex-filled picture

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭lala88

Nige gets shot dead in the opening scene of the first episode :eek: :P :D :pac:

Dont be stupid he gives up the life of crime to open a flower shop

lala88 wrote: »

You're thinking of Buster Edwards the Great Train robber. :pac:

I thought 'Hughie's' character from season 1 was so true to life..Growing up in ireland i've met unhinged sociopaths like this, that are your best mate one minute, then aggressive and threatening the next.

I thought 'Hughie's' character from season 1 was so true to life..Growing up in ireland i've met unhinged sociopaths like this, that are your best mate one minute, then aggressive and threatening the next.

Perhaps, hence the term love/hate :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Caonima

Hi there

i was wondering if anyone can tell me how i will be able to watch series 4 from UK,,ill be sick if i cannot watch it before DVD comes out

RTE player on rte.ie

Piratebay (has all of seasons 1-3 on it already)

Get someone back home to post you the boxset for xmas

Go home :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

0007e6ff-314.jpg

RTE entertainment have posted up some pictures from season four as well as the plot summary (spoiler alert)

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2013/0924/476072-new-love-hate-pics-are-revealed/?noredirection=true

K.Flyer wrote: »
    0007e6ff-314.jpg

RTE entertainment have posted up some pictures from season four as well as the plot summary (spoiler alert)

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2013/0924/476072-new-love-hate-pics-are-revealed/?noredirection=true

That Plot description was out 2 weeks ago.

Interestingly though, Tommy isn't part of the main cast.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Probably because he was beaten to within an inch of his life in the end of last season.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

:(

That's not interesting, it's devastating

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Well at least 6th October 9.30pm is confirmed as the start date for Season 4 :):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Nidge in 30 years time:
    Pete-Postlethwaite-in-The-007.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

Was watching some episodes of Love/Hate it paints quite the picture of Gangland life, a very rich, fun, sex-filled picture

You failed to mention the likelihood of being murdered

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

i don't think so. Only the top men in the show are well off, the rest seem broke. The top men also turn into paranoid freaks and die
    Maybe you should watch season 3, does Nidge ever look happy/relaxed?

Of course gangland life has some fun, riches and sex. Otherwise nobody would do it. Don't need a tv show to tell us that

Please take your morale crap away from the thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

bazermc wrote: »
    Well at least 6th October 9.30pm is confirmed as the start date for Season 4 :):):):):)

I mentioned it in the other thread, but if it's going to be shown on RTE 1 rather than on their HD channel it'll be a poor decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

ThisRegard wrote: »
    I mentioned it in the other thread, but if it's going to be shown on RTE 1 rather than on their HD channel it'll be a poor decision.

They will do what they done with the re-run of the first 3 seasons? Run it in HD later so as they get two for the price of one :)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

anyone know if it can be seen overseas? or is it a case of wait till its on daily motion or wait for the box set at christmas:mad:

A crying shame rte dont leave access to it on their website via a pay per view:(

anyone know if it can be seen overseas? or is it a case of wait till its on daily motion or wait for the box set at christmas:mad:

A crying shame rte dont leave access to it on their website via a pay per view:(

RTE player = free

RTE player = free

Yes true but they only show certain programmes, generally anything worth watching is not available to stream overseas.

• Advertisement

Yes true but they only show certain programmes, generally anything worth watching is not available to stream overseas.

Is overseas different? L/H was on the player last year (but I'm in Ireland)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement