Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

Lisha wrote: »
    3 hrs to wait ! !

Please let tommy be in it and ok, please

He has been noticeably absent from promo pics on Facebook .

Did anyone buy Sunday World today for love/hate magazine? I could not pay money for Sunday world, even for love/hate :)
    I'm fairly sure he featured in a clip on the Late Late when they were on it, looked fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

What time will this be on at tonight?

I haven't seen any advertisement in the last few days, funnily enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Kaiser D wrote: »
    What time will this be on at tonight?

I haven't seen any advertisement in the last few days, funnily enough.

9.30pm after the 9 o clock news.:)

http://www.rte.ie/rteguide/

• Registered Users Posts: 86,453 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is it 6 episodes again for Season 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,565 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is it 6 episodes again for Season 4?

Yes and a non stop run for 6 weeks. They normally repeat it on Saturday nights after the Saturday Night Show. Can't wait for it myself, 90 minutes and counting....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,453 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yes and a non stop run for 6 weeks. They normally repeat it on Saturday nights after the Saturday Night Show. Can't wait for it myself, 90 minutes and counting....

Coola Boola

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Which thread will be the thread for later? This one or the season4 thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭bellinter

Tick tock... Can. Not. Wait. Watching the season 3 finale now to pass the time. Great telly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Is it possible to watch it as it airs on RTE.ie?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

Random question I know but does anybody know the name of the music that plays in the main ad for the new series on RTE 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

bleach94 wrote: »
    Random question I know but does anybody know the name of the music that plays in the main ad for the new series on RTE 1?

If it's the ad I've seen the song you're looking for is "Intro" by The XX

Lisha wrote: »
    Which thread will be the thread for later? This one or the season4 thread?

Id go season 4. This one has enough posts

bleach94 wrote: »

If it's the ad I've seen the song you're looking for is "Intro" by The XX

If there is one part of RTE that is firing on all cylinders its the music department. Absolute top notch. Love/hate has excellent music in itself but RTE in general are brilliant at picking the right music for the right occasion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

This is a bit like waiting for Santy to come when you're 8 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,936 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

I wonder how long it will take Happyman to drag the thread down to the gutter again?:pac:

Blay wrote: »
    I wonder how long it will take Happyman to drag the thread down to the gutter again?:pac:

Oooh dont tempt fate...... Irish begrudgery is never far away though. It may come in another form for a new series.

25 Mins to go......brilliant!!!:D

If RTE only copped themselves on and stopped giving needless money to the likes of Hector, Tubridy and Daithi O'Se for absolute sh*t, they could pump more money into excellent dramas like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 FlawlessWeb

Thanks to the mod who had the courtesy of sending me a pm (with the reason...) after they deleted my post from yesterday :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Every town and street in Ireland tonight

nZ1Skle.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,958 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Festy wrote: »
    Every town and street in Ireland tonight

nZ1Skle.jpg

It's an amazing phenomenon isn't it? All day today, people I was with were dying for the series to start tonight.

Me, being a masochist.....Ive decided to record all episodes and watch over Christmas.

I just have to pretend I know all about what happened when they all start talkin about it Monday mornings at work.

Sad, I know.

It's an amazing phenomenon isn't it? All day today, people I was with were dying for the series to start tonight.

Me, being a masochist.....Ive decided to record all episodes and watch over Christmas.

I just have to pretend I know all about what happened when they all start talkin about it Monday mornings at work.

Sad, I know.

shocked.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

There better be 6 minutes and 30 seconds of ads, just put on the garlic bread :D 6 mins to cook, 30 secs to reef onto a plate and sprint for the couch.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Just An Opinion

Blay wrote: »

My thoughts exactly!

1/100 on his first post about 'lazy writing'

shocked.png

OK, I'll stick my fingers in my ears at the tea break.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Just in time, phew that was close, im sweating, sorry to the driver i was hooting mad behind.

There better be 6 minutes and 30 seconds of ads, just put on the garlic bread :D 6 mins to cook, 30 secs to reef onto a plate and sprint for the couch.

Betcha it'll be crap tonight. Too much expectation. Huh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Here We Go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭CR 7

If there is one part of RTE that is firing on all cylinders its the music department. Absolute top notch. Love/hate has excellent music in itself but RTE in general are brilliant at picking the right music for the right occasion.

And such a disappointment that they had to replace all the music for the box set.:( Really takes away from the show.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement