Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

Some laugh if they put him/her on the slab beside Dazzler in the same pose

A post moggietem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭sirgockster

Yeah that's what I thought I heard, He was a supplies man, So he brings in bulk

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

....find out where he lives....

/sympathy

Yeah but poor Tommo...and of course Fluffy the cat.

You know what I mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

Pretzill wrote: »
    Yeah but poor Tommo...and of course Fluffy the cat.

You know what I mean.

Nah man...... skumbags...... der lorradem dey are.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Jumboman

Anyone think the show could do with more bad language ? they have never even used the C word once. I know taxi drivers who curse more than these so called gangsters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Tommy hasn't killed anyone ah he's alrigt in my books. just got in wit the wrong crowd. and now God help him. just the mind of a child now. Jaysus. Debbie must be gone from the brothel. she be round him like a bad smell otherwise

its gas how love hate showed people getting shot and killed left right and centre but i didnt see anyone complain about that.

but shoot a kitty cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

oh bad boys!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

delaad wrote: »
    Voice over comment: "the boys are back next week". Just a bit inappropriate?

On second thoughts, last sentence of my above post should have read: "F**kin' gormless".

Just saw the last 15 minutes of first episode. Thought it was powerful. Bringing in law-abiding society, via the Guards, is going to ramp up the tension even more and likely create some moral dilemmas for people along the way.

Looking forward to next episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

That cat was a great actor. Shame it was knocked out in the first episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Never heard anyone complaining when Darden knocked seven shades of $hit€ out of one of Frans dogs with a shovel in series 2.

come to think of it, no one complained either when the dogs started taking lumps out of Luke.

suppose we cant forget about Aidos budgie that died because the solicitor didn't pass the message on to Nadine. Sure he gave her the red card over it.

safe to say if your an animal, you don't want to be on love/hate.
    Don't forget the poor old swan that got its neck broke .:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

For people who can't remember characters or storylines from previous seasons, and who want more action and the why's and wherefores spelt out, TJ Hooker is the show for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Anyone know a stream to access it overseas? judging by this thread it seems boring though when everyone is talking about a cat:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭NoClues

Poor cat. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭regress

Did they really have to kill the cute cat?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

Could dentists legally bring in certain drugs? If so Nidge may have seen a nice opportunity

He's not a dentist, he runs a dental/dental supply business.

Yeah I think dentists use lidocaine and novacaine... Possibly access to other restricted drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

lufties wrote: »
    Anyone know a stream to access it overseas? judging by this thread it seems boring though when everyone is talking about a cat:confused:

The last person who enquired about a stream from across the pond got barred, cried a river after that afaik. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

He's not a dentist, he runs a dental/dental supply business.

Yeah I think dentists use lidocaine and novacaine... Possibly access to other restricted drugs.

I reckon it has noting to do with what he (The dental supplier) can get, it's the possibility of using a legit importer to sneak in the heavier stuff is where it's at?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

What happened tommy, is he a bit messed up in the head now?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

What happened tommy, is he a bit messed up in the head now?

He had his head smashed in last season by Nidge. He doesnt remember anything, Nidge blames the "Nigerians".

Dempsey wrote: »
    He had his head smashed in last season by Nidge. He doesnt remember anything, Nidge blames the "Nigerians".

whats this about a fizzy orange?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Nidge blames the "Nigerians".

Clever humorous choice of nationality that......

Nidge, Nigerians. Has a very similar sound to it depending on how you pronounce it?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Her (the brothel-madam's) voice sounded really familiar - anyone any idea of what else she has been in?

She learned her dublin accent from the same place as Nidge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

whats this about a fizzy orange?

Did you see the episode?

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Did you see the episode?

no, i'm overseas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

bubblypop wrote: »
    its gas how love hate showed people getting shot and killed left right and centre but i didnt see anyone complain about that.

but shoot a kitty cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

oh bad boys!!

When Darren got shot, I barely batted an eyelid. The cat though... fucking hell. It was all so casual, so unexpected. No poignant music, no slow-motion, lingering camera shots, no fading to black. And in the opening scene too...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

RayM wrote: »
    When Darren got shot, I barely batted an eyelid. The cat though... fucking hell. It was all so casual, so unexpected. No poignant music, no slow-motion, lingering camera shots, no fading to black. And in the opening scene too...
    Were there any birds flying overby to depict the scene?

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭NoClues

Lol they're talking about the cat on FM104 now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Here is an interview with Love/Hate's newest member that everybody is talking about

Interview

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Cd_doe

Jumboman wrote: »
    Anyone think the show could do with more bad language ? they have never even used the C word once. I know taxi drivers who curse more than these so called gangsters

I think the c word may have been used in series 3 when nidge tells Donna he will throw acid in her face...

I could be open to correction tho

• Advertisement

It was a 'Nidgerian' that done it ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement