Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭Straight Talker

Apologies if this was done before but Darrens hard man walk in last years series remided me of lemongrab in Adventure Time!:pac:

94f2eab6f0dc9dd38a850e5edd54263b.gif
    tumblr_inline_mijzgk2ozf1qz4rgp.gif

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Apologies if this was done before but Darrens hard man walk in last years series remided me of lemongrab in Adventure Time!:pac:

Ye Sheehan was really miscast as Darren

Show is alot better without him tbh

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Ye Sheehan was really miscast as Darren

Show is alot better without him tbh

It's a lot more realistic now with Darren taken out of the equation.Everyone goes on about Nidge but as far as im concerned Franno is the main man on the show.He'd be a great man to go for a pint with so long as you get him in the right mood!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/news/rte-show-about-charlie-haughey-to-star-tom-vaughan-lawlor

John Boy and Nidge are set to appear in a new RTE show about Haughey.
    It'd be odd to see Tom Vaughan-Lawlor as someone other than Nidge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

toodleytoo wrote: »
    http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/news/rte-show-about-charlie-haughey-to-star-tom-vaughan-lawlor

I dont know if he can act crooked enough for a Haughey show despite all his shadyness in love hate !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

I laughed so hard at this post I had to explain to bystanders. Oh my God, that perfect, perfect gif.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭larchielads

love hate is the new glenroe. only diff is i've no school in the mornin:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

The Cat is not dead - here he is...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,020 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

toodleytoo wrote: »

he plays a camp homosexual man in rubbish brendan gleeson /kim cattrell car crash "a tigers tail".....which is so awful it's actually brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Ha ha that Darren walk. comparison is class ha ha ha . I saw before bout Tommy playing an act. bout being stupid. no I really wouldn't think he be that clever now at all. didn't even consider that the gang being infiltrated by an under cover now that I say could happen. who would you point the finger at

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭hooch-85

Pity they didn't do anything around Dazzler's funeral, would be interesting to see if Nidge would turn up all "sorry Mary". Kinda like John Boy did at Robbie's funeral.

Plus I wouldn't mind another look at Ruth Bradley, cracker!

Seriously, I knew the show lacked something. Of course, of course!, it was an Adventure Time crossover.

Adventures in the Land of Ah Heyor.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭HistoryMania

Just though I'd drop by and say how much I'm enjoying Love/Hate. As many posters already stated the first season was dire compared to the last two, but think it have it the foundation to grow on.

Must be the only girl I know that doesn't see the attraction to Darren? And I agree the show is better without him, I know that they were trying to portray him as the tormented soul, but he just was believable. Also disappointed they didn't have a funeral for him, would have liking to see Mary back, even for a short scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Must be the only girl I know that doesn't see the attraction to Darren?

Two of us then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Dandelion6 wrote: »
    Two of us then.

Three :)

I do love Tommy though :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Four :) and ya I definitely would Tommy ... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

deise08 wrote: »
    Four :) and ya I definitely would Tommy ... :)

Five and also would Tommy:) except I'm old enough to be his mother I think!:mad:

Think i'll stick it on again now

i'm making no bleedin sandwiches lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

Seems tommy is the new brad pitt in here, actually looks like him a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,332 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Whats the chances of finding one of those masks online?

Mellor wrote: »
    Whats the chances of finding one of those masks online?

Slim I'd say, apparently they're discontinued - http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/daily-world/fears-of-love-hate-copycat-killings

EDIT -

Although, you could buy the red version and paint it: http://www.nonstopparty.co.uk/el-diablo-moving-mouth-mask.ir

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Just started watching the series from the start again a couple of days ago. It's such cracking stuff. Nidge is definitely one of the best characters ever.

"If Aido get's banged up, it'll be like a holiday for him. 'Aido Goes To Smack-land'."

(Nurse is about to insert a swab up his... ahem) "Oh good fúckin' Jaysus, you have to do that again?!?!"

(Trish is heavily in labour) "Jaysus, I'm fúckin' stavin'!"

Fran is deadly in it too. Can't wait until his "Are you a ladybird, or a dirtbird" bit. Or when he loses it outside the hospital when he finds out his wife has to get her breast implants removed, kicking over bins and stuff. Priceless.

Funny all the little things you forget about the show too. Brian Gleeson was savage in it as Hughie. Pity he went so early; him and Fran could have had good clashes methinks.

Such a good show.

It would be class if they bring a rival gang from Cork or Limerick into the storyline!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,332 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Slim I'd say, apparently they're discontinued - http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/daily-world/fears-of-love-hate-copycat-killings

EDIT -

Although, you could buy the red version and paint it: http://www.nonstopparty.co.uk/el-diablo-moving-mouth-mask.ir

Looking at the mask again, I think they might have used that one and painted in on the show.
    That website won't deliver outside of the UK though.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mellor wrote: »
    Looking at the mask again, I think they might have used that one and painted in on the show.
    That website won't deliver outside of the UK though.

Parcel motel is your friend there then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

{posting Peaky Blinder spoiler}

I would get banned for all the words I could call you right now, you know what spoilers are don't you ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

ThisRegard wrote: »
    I would get banned for all the words I could call you right now, you know what spoilers are don't you ?

happening a bit too much lately, all over the TV forum and sub-forums.

ignorant behaviour really.

"Oh I didn't realise" - yes you did, this is not a thread about bleeding Peaky Blinders.

"Ah get over it" - shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Please use spoiler tags or you'll receive an infraction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭irelandrover

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Please use spoiler tags or you'll receive an infraction.

perhaps make it clear what the spoiler is about. I assumed that it was a spoiler about Love/Hate so looked at it.

I had no reason to think its a spoiler about another show.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement