Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,019 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Jesus....id find that hard to view to be honest. :(

Could be a situation like what happened last year on the south circular

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

DazMarz wrote: »
    The most demented looking man on Earth; Fran in the back of the squad car scowling. The missing tooth makes it. Fúcking priceless.

Now Fran, i want the tooth, i mean the whole truth:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Who called the cops on Fran at the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,664 ✭✭✭✭walshb

The old man, Hughes gets a severe beating in a toilet and within what, a day, he's in a van with a gun and trying to kill Fran again. Not a mark on his face and walking perfectly. Fran too is in remarkable shape after getting his head and face smashed into walls and toilet bowls.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

ging gang goolie goolie goo :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,939 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

threein99 wrote: »

Whoever heard the shotgun being fired.

Stooped wrote: »
    Weird how Love/Hate's also one of Ireland's funniest shows

Yeah just thinking we'll be quoting the lines of Fran and Nidge in twenty years time like we currently do with Father Ted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

That scene where Dano & Tony ( IRA Head) were talking, Dano mentioned that he had a 4 month old baby now! One wonder's who the real daddy is????

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

And the best arse on TV award goes to

4660634640_a655083c4e_z.jpg

sue-tea-3.jpg

Could be a situation like what happened last year on the south circular

I have to be honest i hadnt heard of that? What are you referring to?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Blay wrote: »
    Whoever heard the shotgun being fired.

Why didn't he just get in his van and drive off then , thought that episode was poor

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

threein99 wrote: »

I wonder did he do it himself, is he hoping that some random Garda won't know his connection to Tommy and will stick him in the same cell. Why else would he have waited around like that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Puzzle35

Very disappointing series 4 so far, big let down on series 2&3 from the box set, I got into it late. All over the place IMO.

Now Fran, i want the tooth, i mean the whole truth:)

He doesn't realize the cavity of the situation

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

Yeah just thinking we'll be quoting the lines of Fran and Nidge in twenty years time like we currently do with Father Ted :D

I enjoyed last weeks episode and I thought tonights was unreal. Just 1 question, how did they find out about the rat cop? Or did they answer that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Jumboman

walshb wrote: »
    The old man, Hughes gets a severe beating in a toilet and within what, a day he's in a van with a gun and trying to kill Fran again. Not a mark on his face and walking perfectly. Fran too is in remarkable shape after getting his head and face smashed into walls and toilet bowls.

Having him get beat up by old man just wasnt believable. Also your mans wife who fran was sleeping with must be a granny:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭Horrid Henry

I thought that episode was phenomenal.

The cops are being portrayed very well.

Excellent stuff.

Lisha wrote: »
    Trish's hair is very gangsta's moll at the moment

She is a fine looking woman but that hair style is utterly dreadful. Think Fran used the phrase 'Supergluing bird sh*t to your head' to donna last year and thats basically what has been done to Trish

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

The way Nidge shouted "Two grand? You're f*ckin' jokin' me." Cracked me up.

Quality stuff again and Debbie is back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

I enjoyed last weeks episode and I thought tonights was unreal. Just 1 question, how did they find out about the rat cop? Or did they answer that?

Maaaaaaaaaaartin isn't exactly the brightest crayon in the box.

Good opportunity to turn him and feed Nidgey some misinformation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Good episode! That fight scene in the bathrooms had me looking away from the screen! :eek: Love that there is humour in it. Thought that Gavin was a bit of a looker too even if he looked like a skanger! :D

Jumboman wrote: »
    Having him get beat up by old man just wasnt believable. Also your mans wife who fran was sleeping with must be a granny:eek:

Or a mail order bride?

I have to be honest i hadnt heard of that? What are you referring to?

Guy walking back to his car with his kid after school

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭Horrid Henry

Jumboman wrote: »

He was blindsided with a cheapshot...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭DerekDGoldfish

Possibly all searches on Pulse are registered, when bouncer cop was being followed they looked up to see who had viewed him and then possibly rat cap had other dodgy nidge related searches on his pulse account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Shout Dust

Were the scumbag looking guards not meant to be undercover?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,939 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

He was blindsided with a cheapshot...

and had his face smashed off a sink..Fran has a serious gastank though, he should go into UFC:pac:

He's built up a search history on the pulse system irrelevant to his job.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

The biggest difference between the earlier seasons and this one is the soundtrack. I'd say all of their increase in budget probably went on that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

God I thought the car window was going to be shot in when they were going to get the kids hair cut. thought our nidgey wouldn't make it there at all. Glad I was wrong

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement