Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

She is a fine looking woman but that hair style is utterly dreadful. Think Fran used the phrase 'Supergluing bird sh*t to your head' to donna last year and thats basically what has been done to Trish

Reminds me of Michelle Pfeiffer (the hair only) in Married to the Mob :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

It's expanding nicely. We now have a small interconnected series where people drop in and actions have ripple effects across different strands of society.

My only issue here is with the casting of the young detective. Too young and almost comically handsome for an Irish guard.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Jaysis lads, that was epic!

Guy walking back to his car with his kid after school

Hate to keep referring to Underbelly
    but Jason Moran was shot in front of his kids and also a guy called Michael Marshall which was the murder that eventually brought Carl Williams down . No crim no matter how evil deserves it and its not that my sympathy goes to the crim but the poor child.

Warren a great little actor. He was a mere nipper when L/H first started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

My bet for a blindside: the Barack Obama cop turns out to be Janet's son. She already has one son who's the spit of the cop... Wouldn't surprise me at all if that turned out to be a big revelation later in the series. Just thought of that.

I also thought the two scenes of where the 'RA bird and Cat boy were watching Nidge being intercut with Fran in the pub was so well done. Honestly thought it would have panned out that Fran gets whacked while Nidge just about escapes. Brilliantly put together scene. Tension was sky high.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

3679928468_b64d2dfee9_z.jpg

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

scopper wrote: »
    It's expanding nicely. We now have a small interconnected series where people drop in and actions have ripple effects across different strands of society.

My only issue here is with the casting of the young detective. Too young and almost comically handsome for an Irish guard.

I reckon he's a goner before the end of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

Just arrived back, the RTE player link is down I can't watch it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

Puzzle35 wrote: »
    Very disappointing series 4 so far, big let down on series 2&3 from the box set, I got into it late. All over the place IMO.

go and watch fair city

realies wrote: »
    Would ya like to get ya teeth into her tip :)

Id use her knickers as floss afterwards :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Only got the last few minutes. Watching on +1 now. Who was yer man that was waiting in the car near the end?
    Never got a good look at him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

If Nidge is to get whacked, there's no way it'll happen before the last episode in the series.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Ya I thought that too bout Janets son. thought it was the detective to be honest. They screwing wit my head too ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ciaran_B wrote: »
    I reckon he's a goner before the end of the season.

Surprised that all storylines for this series have been kept under wraps.

Reading through this thread, every cast member is being predicted to meet their maker this series.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Quote of the night "Here what you looking at? ...Fcuk off back to Japan... Chinese Fcuk..." ... :) haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

that debbie one has some arse on her

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

cloudatlas wrote: »
    Just arrived back, the RTE player link is down I can't watch it :(

That's RTE for ya! http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/10205687/

irishfeen wrote: »
    Quote of the night "Here what you looking at? ...Fcuk off back to Japan... Chinese Fcuk..." ... :) haha

The great twist in that then is that he was a cop. :D He had the big thick ignorant skanger junkie act down too a tee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

nbar12 wrote: »
    go and watch fair city

They'd never get Bob Charles to tip his hand like fanta boy did.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

The great twist in that then is that he was a cop. :D He had the big thick ignorant skanger junkie act down too a tee
    Yeah that was great acting, a total surprise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

Hate to keep referring to Underbelly but
    Jason Moran was shot in front of his kids and also a guy called Michael Marshall which was the murder that eventually brought Carl Williams down . No crim no matter how evil deserves it and its not that my sympathy goes to the crim but the poor child.

Warren a great little actor. He was a mere nipper when L/H first started.

Spoiler tags please

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Was thinking that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

hope that horse looking copper gets clipped

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

begod wrote: »
    A broke dentist! I didn't think such a thing existed.

hookers and cocaine lad, hookers and cocaine!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Anyone else see the beautiful connection with Fran's missing teeth from his movie Between the Root Canals?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNnNv7XCfPkzgj1oQijUryxgjDDLIxOpjKwmMmgJeFEdtHTyEMDA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

Spoiler tags please

**Spoilers** in thread title :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Lads I know that dentists head from somewhere. wasn't he in some crap attempt at comedy from rte called upwardLy mobile or somethin years ago?

Blay wrote: »
    People want it action beginning to end, it's a chess game people..pieces have to move for a checkmate.

Great analogy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

deise08 wrote: »
    God I thought the car window was going to be shot in when they were going to get the kids hair cut. thought our nidgey wouldn't make it there at all. Glad I was wrong

Nidge will live to final scene of the final ever episode. Its his show now.

That said, if felt anyone bar him could have been popped in that episode, Great tension building.

I could do with a refresher though of the show to date as some of the IRA stuff is hazy.

*goes to look for sites streaming seasons 1-3*

• Advertisement

Spoiler tags please

Why come on the thread until you actually watch the episode? Thread title clearly indicates that it will contain spoilers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement