Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

DazMarz wrote: »
    Do not remember that bit at all... fúckin hell!!! :eek:

Remember when John met him in the Park and then gave him the beatin?? Think it was when all his stuff was being seized that's when he said it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

that was a bit sly doing that to poor elmo,hopefully they repay the favour to the coppers missus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

So glad the guard got caught, Did he ever give any decent info, it was always ' I don't know' or 'I think so' :D:D

Too true. Though he will be able to open a fúckload of cans of worms on Nidge and the gang. Sick. It's all coming down like a house of cards at the moment for King Nidge. I don't see how he'll come out of this in one piece. The 'RA, the Gardaí... someone will get a piece of him soon. He might not end up brown bread, but he could certainly end up becoming a guest of the state.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Really liking the show, its like an orange, slowly peeling away the bits you want to see :)

deise08 wrote: »
    Remember when John met him in the Park and then gave him the beatin?? Think it was when all his stuff was being seized that's when he said it

I remember John accused him of being a flasher in that scene, don't remember him being accused of being a user/abuser of rent boys!

• Advertisement

DazMarz wrote: »
    I remember John accused him of being a flasher in that scene, don't remember him being accused of being a user/abuser of rent boys!

I'm not 100% it was that scene. But I think it was around then. Ya he accused him of flashing cos he was seen laying in to him. But he def said it throwing him a wad of money in that Park alright. Might have been before that

• Registered Users Posts: 11,328 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

"F*ck off back to Japan.....ya Chinese F*ck". An amazing microcosm of Northside Dublin as portrayed in gritty documentary Love/Hate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Why did Fran let himself get arrested (again) after he bate up yer man and his apes? Why didn't he just flee the scene of the crash/beating? He wasn't that badly hurt that he couldn't walk, was he?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

That Guard will turn states evidence for a reduced sentence. How he got through Templemore is a mystery

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Any chance Batman will take care of Nidge Love/hate needs a hero

• Advertisement

Dempsey wrote: »
    That Guard will turn states evidence for a reduced sentence. How he got through Templemore is a mystery

In all fairness, I'd say we all see at least one Garda per day and we think the same thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,897 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

I know why the Dentist stuff is in it.

Showing that the middle class also use the services of crime . By drugs primarily.

But. Just something not fitting in with everything for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Why did Fran let himself get arrested (again) after he bate up yer man and his apes? Why didn't he just flee the scene of the crash/beating? He wasn't that badly hurt that he couldn't walk, was he?

You can't hurt Fran, aka Bruce Willis.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,552 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Good episode tonight, this new undercover cop looks like he takes no **** from anyone, should be a good character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭sirgockster

Nidge has the RA and the Guards after him, I think Tony would choose Nidge over Dano, I don't think he believed him when he asked him if has stayed away when they were talking in the car and all the guards have on him at the moment is a few photos, Nobody has grassed him up just yet (He has to worry about Siobhan though)

Nidge could still end up in the clear but he could have a fatality in the family to deal with come the end of the series, Everything is building up nicely

When Fran does press ups he pushes the world down ha ha. frans tears can cure cancer. only thing is he never cries. :):)

Showing that the middle class also use the services of crime . By drugs primarily.

The chemical they want is something that actually has been used as a mixing agent in cocaine to mimic the effects of high quality cocaine. Its a cash cow thats being happening in alot of countries

I think that went way over your head. Someone there was talking about Underbelly and giving away spoilers, about Underbelly, so someone say spoiler tags please. You jumped on saying it was in the title, it's spoilers for Love/Hate in the title, not Underbelly

Yeah bit of a misunderstanding. Originally the first poster quoted something i had posted regarding tonight's episode. I admittedly did make an oversight and gave away a plot of another show. Any way we'll move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

ProudDUB wrote: »

I thought this too why didnt he just hop in the van and feck off, that was poor on the shows part i think, also i was actually kinda hoping nidge was gonna get done in tonight i used to like him but he is after turning into a right p***k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Fran gave a pretty good run down when he visited for people who hadn't guessed what they were up to, it was an entire scene.

• Advertisement

So the others will think he's co-operating.

shamrock55 wrote: »
    I thought this too why didnt he just hop in the van and feck off, that was poor on the shows part i think, also i was actually kinda hoping nidge was gonna get done in tonight i used to like him but he is after turning into a right p***k

He's surely on camera/witnesses etc.

The cops were going to be looking for him, why flee the scene of a crime when you've done nothing wrong? He can stonewall the cops in the barracks but he's useless if they are actively searching for him.

He could hardly go meet the dentist!

Cheers. I'm actually watching Underbelly at the moment. Good show,

Cracking. Its super

• Registered Users Posts: 20,897 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Fran gave a pretty good run down when he visited for people who hadn't guessed what they were up to, it was an entire scene.

Yes obviously seen that. But think he would just go to police.

Fair enough if a dentist was in on racket.

Even with the brothel incident. Anyway find it all a bit unbelievable.
    But, hey it is a drama.

Yes obviously seen that. But think he would just go to police.

Fair enough if a dentist was in on racket.

Even with the brothel incident. Anyway find it all a bit unbelievable.
    But, hey it is a drama

The Dundon gang apparently had their solicitor mixing drugs for them. Not totally unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Dempsey wrote: »
    He's surely on camera/witnesses etc.

The cops were going to be looking for him, why flee the scene of a crime when you've done nothing wrong? He can stonewall the cops in the barracks but he's useless if they are actively searching for him.

He could hardly go meet the dentist!

Thats true i guess, id make a ****e gangster:D

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭kilkenny12

Really liking the show, its like an orange, slowly peeling away the bits you want to see :)

An onion you mean? An orange:rolleyes:

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

"F*ck off back to Japan.....ya Chinese F*ck". An amazing microcosm of Northside Dublin as portrayed in gritty documentary Love/Hate :D

Funnily enough that scene was in a Southside location, OMG ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

kilkenny12 wrote: »
    An onion you mean? An orange:rolleyes:

:P

No, an orange, until you get to the juicy bits

• Advertisement

shamrock55 wrote: »

He is a gangland boss......never in the running for the Nobel peace prize. :confused:

Frans van was rammed from behind and technically he is 'the victim' if you like. He'll be arrested anyway but sure it'll only give him another opportunity to do his ging-gang-gooham style routine in the cop shop

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement