Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Stooped wrote: »
    Apparently an American version of Love/Hate has been confirmed.

I'll bet it won't last a season

Another inbetweeners mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭reddevilfan

Spoiler

Tomorrow nights episode focuses on kidnapping the young boy Wayne that shot the cat
    My mother lived beside Wayne's grandmother, and met her in Rea's Pub park gate st the other night....

She said the gang go through her flat in O Devaney gardens and kidnap Wayne on Sunday nights episode

I've also heard

Tommy supposedly regains his memory and tells Fran Nidge was sleeping with Fran's missus and threw the bomb threw the window

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Spoiler

Tomorrow nights episode focuses on kidnapping the young boy Wayne that shot the cat
    My mother lived beside Wayne's grandmother, and met her in Rea's Pub park gate st the other night....

She said the gang go through her flat in O Devaney gardens and kidnap Wayne on Sunday nights episode

I've also heard

Tommy supposedly regains his memory and tells Fran Nidge was sleeping with Fran's missus and threw the bomb threw the window

I somehow can't see that happen about that wayne lad, sure the gang don't even know he exists as it stands.

The Tommy thing is believeable though, but then we see tommy getting lured into Fran's van so who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Wayne is always sneaking about. He is due someone noticing him and giving him some taps about the head to see if anything pops out.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

I would say Tommy gets tortured for info before Fran kills him.That is if he does kill him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

lufties wrote: »
    I somehow can't see that happen about that wayne lad, sure the gang don't even know he exists as it stands.

The Tommy thing is believeable though, but then we see tommy getting lured into Fran's van so who knows.

Does he offer him some fizzy orange? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Do you not think that after losing a lot of high profile characters the past few seasons it makes it more likely that Tommy, Fran and Nidge are around until the last season?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Some big character has to go if it follows each season so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

show started with some great acting but each time a someone dies it feels like a worse actor comes in if nidge or fran go i would really worry. i loved the first 3 seasons but this season is really disappointing

lufties wrote: »

I should have put the pics up of Wayne's granny in the pub with my mum...

It's true she said Wayne gets kidnapped out of the flat in big scene due to air tomorrow... I personally would think it would be the following week but their is big plans so it's defo tomorrow night...

And Fran does turn on Nidge after tommy tells Fran about his missus... It was mentioned here before that the poster showed Fran giving Nidge the evils

( if Wayne gets kidnapped tomorrow night I will giggle away if not then slate me but I trust the granny I know her well )

The granny name in RL is Kathleen O Leary, she has not been mentioned on the credits yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VzJRemOIPc

Go to 2:59 in this clip, as has been said earlier this speech could be hugely important with regards who ends up being injured when Wayne eventually makes his move.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

So much speculation. I'm happy to just wait and watch the episodes as they come.

So much speculation. I'm happy to just wait and watch the episodes as they come.

Speculation?

Why does Nidge miss warrens communion? Surely something serious enough to miss it

Speculation?

Why does Nidge miss warrens communion? Surely something serious enough to miss it

Did you see the clip of Aido and the balloon, Nidge is at the communion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

Speculation?

I haven't watched a single ad, clip. interview etc so couldn't comment.

I don't understand the obsession with trying to guess the story before it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Wasn't aware it was available outside the island of Ireland.

It is available on the media player. I am in the US at this month and watch ep 2 no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

If Tommy tells Fran about the missus and Nidge and Fran tells Tommy about who smashed his head in then we will have fireworks for Halloween..

And why would the IRA need Nidge to bring in weapons when they already got a shipment of weapons from him and also they are on a ceasefire.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I am not liking how RTE are only putting each episode on their Player for a week, as opposed to the traditional 4 week period.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Dman001 wrote: »
    I am not liking how RTE are only putting each episode on their Player for a week, as opposed to the traditional 4 week period.

It's so more people will buy the DVD for Christmas I'd say

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

It's so more people will buy the DVD for Christmas I'd say
    Thinking the same myself. The bulk of the episodes would be on their Player when the DVD comes out, if they had each episode online for 4 weeks. Assuming the DVD will come out straight after the series finishes, which it probably will.

But I see a few US series are only up for a week, possibly for licencing reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Speculation?

He doesn't miss it, there is a pic in one of the TV mags and he is in the church.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

deise08 wrote: »
    From what I remember hearing after last season gettin such a good response, rte commissioned another two seasons for sure. They had to completely cut the drama Raw to be able to fund Love/Hate.couldn't afford to run two prime dramas and our nidgey and the boys won. so there's plenty more to come :):):)

Can't have been a hard decision, Raw was shíte.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I'm not fully convinced that Tommy is as brain damaged as he is pretending, or that he can't remember who beat him up. Anyone else think he is milking it as an excuse to drop Nidge in it with Fran?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,677 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I'm not fully convinced that Tommy is as brain damaged as he is pretending, or that he can't remember who beat him up. Anyone else think he is milking it as an excuse to drop Nidge in it with Fran?

Genius.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Sardonicat wrote: »

Tommy God help him was never the brightest spark before the beating so I doubt he be clever enough to concoct a huge plan to land nidge in it.
    I still would tho ;) ha

Fran looks like a right evil fooker this season, tonight's should definately be an improvement on the previous 2 episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,072 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

If Tommy tells Fran about the missus and Nidge and Fran tells Tommy about who smashed his head in then we will have fireworks for Halloween..

And why would the IRA need Nidge to bring in weapons when they already got a shipment of weapons from him and also they are on a ceasefire.

Just to put this storyline in context:

They are supposed to be dissident republicans - Continuity IRA, I think. Tony (played by Sean McGinley) made reference to it when he spoke at Shay's funeral and remember he slagged off Sinn Fein for sitting in Stormont. There is a parallel here with the real life feud between the Real IRA and various criminals, and not forgetting the killing of Alan Ryan of the Real IRA.

The RA have become several different splinter groups. Not long after the GFA was signed back in 1998 we had the terrible atrocity of Omagh. There has been continuous ceasefires and splinter groups emerging since 1998.

The RA are piggy backing off Nidges drugs runs. Im not sure Tommy knows much these times but it would seem that Siobhan knows more then she is letting on. I wonder will we get a flashback scene of Darrens 'second last ever' phonecall? :)

Festy wrote: »

:eek: :pac:

Its so funny to hear TVL talk in his very well spoken posh accent whilst wearing Nidge clothing. :D

• Advertisement

Just to put this storyline in context:

They are supposed to be dissident republicans - Continuity IRA, I think. Tony (played by Sean McGinley) made reference to it when he spoke at Shay's funeral and remember he slagged off Sinn Fein for sitting in Stormont. There is a parallel here with the real life feud between the Real IRA and various criminals, and not forgetting the killing of Alan Ryan of the Real IRA.

It would seem Dano is loosely based on Alan Ryan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement