Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭wow sierra

errlloyd wrote: »
    Lads I dunno if I'm overly innocent or what, but can someone explain to me what is up with tommy, or what's meant to be up with tommy. What head trauma leads to someone become some sort of sex offense addict.

Tommy was always a "sex addict" - or as we would say "a horny f??ker" - the fact that he couldn't keep it in his trousers was what got him beaten with a Golf club and brain damaged in the first place. Not a huge stretch to have that morph into w??king in front of Siobhan and exposing himself.

As someone said on this Forum before - the fact that Tommy survived is surprising not the fact that he is severely brain damaged.

Thought the tension tonight was brilliant - amazing with Nidge/Siobhan/Fran and the whole phone call/puppies stuff. Using the communion kids singing "Be not afraid" was a brilliant idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Did Tommy get a puppy? :pac:

Puppy, fizzy orange and ****= happy days for Tommy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭aisr1ofk43dpy5

Who's the guy watching the cops house that got the hiding.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭cubatahavana

Re-watching the last part of the episode. During the funeral, everything is shown in chronological order: Nidge gets dressed, limo to the church and funeral. During the funeral they introduce a cut of someone being buried in an old grave (flowers were dead-ish) and then they go back to the mass. I can't imagine Nidge's mum to be buried in a grave like that. I think that was Tommy being buried by Fran

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Fair City-esque tonight.

Awful stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

I really enjoyed the episode tonight, Fair City me hoop.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭fruvai

During the funeral they introduce a cut of someone being buried in an old grave (flowers were dead-ish) and then they go back to the mass. I can't imagine Nidge's mum to be buried in a grave like that. I think that was Tommy being buried by Fran

Probably Darren's grave

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I really don't understand what some people want here. That was an excellent episode tonight, you could almost cut the tension they are building. The Phone call between Nidge and Fran with Siobhan in the background was brilliant. I'm not sure that Tommy survived despite what Fran said to Nidge.

Nidges world is falling apart and Tom Vaughan-Lawlor is doing a brilliant job conveying it. I have a feeling we are heading for a bloodbath but I am unsure who is going to instigate it. Is it going to be the odd couple from the IRA, is Fran going to get proactive or is Nidge going to make a "leadership" decision. I am speculating that we may see some bang bang next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Nidge didn't know about the graffiti?

What's the story there? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

GrumPy wrote: »

It will probably feed his paranoia more. He would have expected Aido to tell him about it. Now he is probably suspecting Aido as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

GrumPy wrote: »

Because the cops did it

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Cartel Mike

Got a bit of a shot in the arm tonight after 2 previous tedious enough episodes.
    Nobody does tragic better than Debbie. Great character.
    Tom lawler towering.

For me the less we see of Ravanelli, Ronaldo and cardboard Terry the better .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

gandalf wrote: »
    It will probably feed his paranoia more. He would have expected Aido to tell him about it. Now he is probably suspecting Aido as well.

So Aido lied to Elmo when he said Nidge "benched" him, probably because he thinks Elmo is a rat?

Or Nidge benched him, because he is paranoid and doesn't trust him since the Garda let him go freely after they found the drugs?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Stiltzkin

Hey guys, I've found something interesting...
    This is from a fan's pre-recording of Love/Hate season 4:
    Remember that really bad quality video a fan recorded on the set earlier this year? It's clear now that the guy who was loaded into the boot was Wayne. So Nidge found the threat he couldn't see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Trust me....with only 6 episodes per season and we've already hit the third....something will happen yet. We've been spoiled for too long.

So much has already happened.

And enough already with the spoilers again, be they like the post above or people talking about ads for forthcoming episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Stiltzkin wrote: »
    Hey guys, I've found something interesting...
    This is from a fan's pre-recording of Love/Hate season 4:

Ehhhhh.... did you ever hear of spoilers :confused:

:mad:

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Ehhhhh.... did you ever hear of spoilers :confused:

:mad:
    Deal with it. :cool:
    Also, this footage was out for months. I'm just piecing the puzzle together.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

Fran getting released from the cop shop
    " if this is how the country's going, I don't know what I'm paying me bleedin taxes for "
    :-)

What is the exact link that makes siobhan nidges niece ? I thought for some reason it was more a relation through Trish but the word niece was used ....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Some of us avoid the spoilers and trailers and leaks and advance stuff.... just because you want to piece the puzzle together doesn't mean everyone does.

NufcNavan wrote: »
    Fair City-esque tonight.

Awful stuff.

Boll0cks. Nothing and i mean nothing is as bad as Fair city. I actually watched it earlier to make myself more grateful for Love/Hate and as expected it worked :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭arch_stanton

Deal with it my arsę. Take your spoilers off to the soap forums if you like talking about everything that's going to happen weeks in advance.

Some people deserve to be taken to see Fran's pups

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

For me the less we see of Ravanelli, Ronaldo and cardboard Terry the better .

and Didi Hamann

us-ireland-alliance-pre-oscar-party-santa-monica-3-349x500.jpg
    _47890229_hamann_still.jpg

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Fran getting released from the cop shop
    " if this is how the country's going, I don't know what I'm paying me bleedin taxes for "
    :-)

What is the exact link that makes siobhan nidges niece ? I thought for some reason it was more a relation through Trish but the word niece was used ....

Joe who appeared in Season 1 is Nidges brother and his daughter is Siobhan

and Didi Hamann

Good spot he is the spit of Didi Hamann. Fella texted me during tonights episode and asked was there a bit of humour involved when Aido told Andy Reid (Elmo) that he was benched.

Deal with it my arsę. Take your spoilers off to the soap forums if you like talking about everything that's going to happen weeks in advance.

Some people deserve to be taken to see Fran's pups
    Nerds are gonna cry :rolleyes: This is a discussion forum for Love/Hate, obviously you'll see spoilers like in any other discussion forum for anything ever. :rolleyes: you need to go back to the fair city thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Yeah and this time he'd remember to put a bullock carcass on him incase they come with the infrared :pac:

Maybe that's what the dead horse was for?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Who's the guy watching the cops house that got the hiding.

Nidge told the crooked cop Martin to find out where Terry lives so he did and Nidge sent a henchman around to intimidate him and the wife and stop him doing his policework. Great to see the old fashioned style of policing come into tonights episode...so long as police are doing things with the intention of serving the greater good i wouldnt mind them roughing up scumbags but of course its never that straightforward

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

Joe who appeared in Season 1 is Nidges brother and his daughter is Siobhan

Cheers, still can't picture it.

From siobhan hitting the window to nidge drinking the brandy, I don't think the mrs nor I moved, breathed or blinked.
    Cracking stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭wow sierra

From siobhan hitting the window to nidge drinking the brandy, I don't think the mrs nor I moved, breathed or blinked.
    Cracking stuff

Yeah I felt the same - when Siobhan broke down in tears of relief in Nidges arms I felt like doing the same. Brilliant stuff.

Oh and to the people asking all the questions I would recommend watching each episode twice (at least ;)) - it's worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

Telescreen Prolefeed Doubleplusgood.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement