Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Lads, no streaming/download talk please.
    Read the forum charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

"Are ya ladyburd or a durrrtburd?"

id be either for Fran- some fine bitta man :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 645 ✭✭✭loveBBhate

Mr E wrote: »
    Lads, no streaming/download talk please.
    Read the forum charter.

Won't happen again Mr E, and in the wise words of Fr. Jack...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MSHaCzb3yYk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMSHaCzb3yYk

:)

id be either for Fran- some fine bitta man :D

A durrrtburd so :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭sirgockster

• Advertisement

You want a link, Have aread

Sorry wrong thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

loveBBhate wrote: »
    A durrrtburd so :)

shhhhhhh its a secret lol

Nidge to the Dentist when he asked him what is in it for him

"Whats in it for you is that you dont get your legs broke and i dont mean just broke but properly fúckin splintered" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1938634/posts

Portuguese priest 'ruined' by McCanns
    Catholic News ^ | 12 Dec 07 | Anon

Posted on 12/12/2007 4:22:41 PM PST by BlackVeil

The Portugese priest who gave solace to the McCann family after the ‘disappearance’ of their daughter Madeleine has stripped his church of all traces of the girl, with friends saying the experience has left him “ruined”.

The Express reports seven months after the tragedy, Fr Jose Manuel Pacheco ordered the removal of scores of green and yellow ribbons which were put up as a symbol of hope in the days after Madeleine vanished.

Posters and photographs of Madeleine which plastered the village of Praia da Luz have also been removed.

Friends of Fr Pacheco – who came under police scrutiny after he gave the keys to his church to Gerry and Kate McCann to allow them to pray round the clock – say they fear for his health and that his life is now ruined.

Fr Pacheco was questioned twice by detectives, and the church and its grounds were searched by police.

Investigators became convinced Kate had confessed to him – but Fr Pacheco insisted he would stand by his priestly vow.

A close friend of Fr Pacheco said the priest becomes irate at the mention of the Madeleine case and that even close friends must tread carefully when broaching the subject.

“He says that it is an extremely unpleasant situation and that the McCann family only ever brought him problems. He told one friend they ruined his life,” the friend said.

“He just wants to get on with his peaceful life before the McCann whirlwind raped his world. This has all been a very bad experience for him."

Another friend described Fr Pacheco as a “nervous wreck” and that he was “hiding secrets that are destroying him.”

There has been no comment from Fr Pacheco.

Have you been hittin' the fizzy orange?

• Advertisement

:D:D:D:D

I was on the maddie thread giving it large, Nidge would be proud

I've read a few posts regarding how people think the next few episodes will go, who will die, who will live, etc... even ones as mad as Tommy faking his injuries but this is just bizarre. Can't see this happening at all and a twist like this would do a good programme like Love/Hate no justice at all.

Season 7 all sewn up, Fran becomes a priest and gets upset :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

:)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Served a lad in our shop today the image of Elmo ha ha know it wasn't him cos he was only a youngfella. there's another guy comes in the double of nidge but he's foreign. anyone else noticing any lookalikes around? :)

deise08 wrote: »
    Served a lad in our shop today the image of Elmo ha ha know it wasn't him cos he was only a youngfella. there's another guy comes in the double of nidge but he's foreign. anyone else noticing any lookalikes around? :)

It could have been Andy Reid ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Pretty.Odd.

deise08 wrote: »

Saw a lad the absolute double of Tommy the other day. He kept his clothes on though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

I've only recently started watching the show and I have to say, I've been pleasantly surprised, with Season 3 being a particular stand out.

I worked around the area that a lot of Season 3 was filmed on and I always thought it was beautiful lit up at night, and I'm so glad that a show used it as a setting to such good measure.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Duggie2012

it will be interesting to see how fran and nidge get on now, once fran had him begging him not to kill tommy. made him look very weak...a little to weak for my liking. fran's character is fearless, maybe elmo's redemption could be to knock off fran....hmmmm. i hope not though, fran is megga. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Fran and nidge do a quick pick on the euro millions and win 142 million and either all is grand and they get a house in st lucia together, or they have a bitter gunfight to claim the other half's winnings (music by Ennio Morricone)
    Either way Tommy will get a fully paid up care assistant and a choice of frans puppies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

I think Fran and Nidge will fall in love get married and adopt tommy as their son

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭bellinter

season 5 becomes an Irish version of Modern Family

I think Fran and Nidge will fall in love get married and adopt tommy as their son
    janet takes over the gang...but that all becomes irrelevant because it's all about fran nidge and warren now and the court case for full custody.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Don't know if this has been mentioned already, but anyone reckon the dentist might be an informant, and part of the Gardai's conspiracy of mind games against Nidge?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,697 ✭✭✭brian_t

Don't know if this has been mentioned already, but anyone reckon the dentist might be an informant, and part of the Gardai's conspiracy of mind games against Nidge?

I'd say it's unlikely considering how he came to Nidges attention in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

brian_t wrote: »
    I'd say it's unlikely considering how he came to Nidges attention in the first place.

As well as his actions in the first three episodes. Definitely not the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

As well as his actions in the first three episodes. Definitely not the case.

The dentist is definitely not placed by the cops. Instead, he is a troubled individual who will get a taste for the criminal lifestyle. Watch out for him over the coming episodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Duggie2012 wrote: »
    it will be interesting to see how fran and nidge get on now, once fran had him begging him not to kill tommy. made him look very weak...a little to weak for my liking. fran's character is fearless, maybe elmo's redemption could be to knock off fran....hmmmm. i hope not though, fran is megga. :D

I want to see both Fran and Nidge survive. These two characters ARE Love/Hate.

• Advertisement

Ha Mr Dentist hosted the Den for an afternoon!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement