Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Galway1989

:rolleyes: I'm only here to see how the episodes are being digested and what people think happened or is goin to happen next. The comments about the programs budget and comparing it to other programmes are boring!

Siobhan will go beserk on her uncle yet although he saved Tommy in episode 3 this season. Tommy wouldn't need saving if Nidge hadn't half killed him in the first place! I really wouldn't underestimate Siobhan.

Whos gonna win the battle of the smarts? Nidge or the detectives?

I like Elmo... i hope he does something heroic. He tried to off Darren in the last season so he has a lot to make up for! ;)

Nidge looked very on edge at Fran's camping site. He was staring at some lad for a long time. I'm probably missing the connection there... The Fran/Nidge duo is looking precarious since the aftermath of the tiger kidnapping. Lookin forward to seeing how that plays out.

Bye bye Dano... sobriety didn't help him live a long life!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭poundapunnet

Galway1989 wrote: »
    :

Nidge looked very on edge at Fran's camping site. He was staring at some lad for a long time. I'm probably missing the connection there... The Fran/Nidge duo is looking precarious since the aftermath of the tiger kidnapping. Lookin forward to seeing how that plays out.

yeah what was that actually?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I was looking at Siobhan tonight, not like that, well ok, a bit like that, but also I hope going into the future she's not always typecast as a tear jerker.

the actress is in the new steve coogan movie

yeah what was that actually?

he looked like a traveller .....and wasn't it a taveller gang that provided the pipe bomb for nidge that ultimately killed frans missus?

still harsh on dano..askin about his ma and all...

This series has proven that if the cash was there, love/hate could actually make it as a long season show. Lots of cramming going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

he looked like a traveller .....and wasn't it a taveller gang that provided the pipe bomb for nidge that ultimately killed frans missus?

That's where I recognised him from, knew he was in an earlier series!

Methinks Fran might be finding out about who bombed the house!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

Heres a question on fran. Why is he putting so much energy into getting the oul lad back when he does not seem overly bothered on who blew up his house and missus?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

Heres a question on fran. Why is he putting so much energy into getting the oul lad back when he does not seem overly bothered on who blew up his house and missus?

Wouldn't he have assumed it was John-boy? And since John-boy is dead, so is the issue of 'who dun it'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

I reckon nidge hasn't a hope of finishing this series without getting killed or sent to jail . I dont think anyone is on his side now except the young fella .
    I would like to see a few shows about the gangs upbringing and how they ended up where they are now

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PlanIT Computing

Fran mentioned something in the "next week episode" about Linda I think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭amber2

Galway1989 wrote: »
    :rolleyes: I'm only here to see how the episodes are being digested and what people think happened or is goin to happen next. The comments about the programs budget and comparing it to other programmes are boring!

Siobhan will go beserk on her uncle yet although he saved Tommy in episode 3 this season. Tommy wouldn't need saving if Nidge hadn't half killed him in the first place! I really wouldn't underestimate Siobhan.

Whos gonna win the battle of the smarts? Nidge or the detectives?

I like Elmo... i hope he does something heroic. He tried to off Darren in the last season so he has a lot to make up for! ;)

Not too sure if this was said before but anyone ring Nidges phone number displayed on Frans phone from last weeks episode.
    Ring Nidges phone & check out who answers meant to be a cryptic message as to what happens or who may return....

086 2761785 Nidges phone number.

The cops are taking a gamble.. All or nothing on this drug shipment..they could mess it up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

amber2 wrote: »
    Not too sure if this was said before but anyone ring Nidges phone number displayed on Frans phone from last weeks episode.
    Ring Nidges phone & check out who answers meant to be a cryptic message as to what happens or who may return....

086 2761785 Nidges phone number.

To save us all the price of a call throw it up in a spoiler tag :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭amber2

To save us all the price of a call throw it up in a spoiler tag :)

It's worth the 10 cent .....

It's John Boy .....thought u might like to leave a message on Nidges phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Lizzy had so many opportunities\chances to have a pop at Nidge but didn't!

She self confessed that she bottled the possible attempt at the Hospital too. I'm beginning to think that she doesn't really want to do it for some reason and the incident with the tire iron last night was her way out?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

would the guards be at what's going on in the show in real life?bugging the car,putting the cameras in the dentists place and all the photo surveillance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

would the guards be at what's going on in the show in real life?bugging the car,putting the cameras in the dentists place and all the photo surveillance?

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

No way. They wouldn't have the budget or level of sophistication being shown.

No way. They wouldn't have the budget or level of sophistication being shown.

You'd be surprised....

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Why kneecap Dan tho ??

Just cos he wanted Nidge killed ?

seems a bit much, Charlow wants Nidge killed eventually too ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

still harsh on dano..askin about his ma and all....

They are hardly going to say
    "... Hiya Dano, hop in the back there, we're just heading off to the woods to shoot ya!"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

the_monkey wrote: »
    Why kneecap Dan tho ??

He disobeyed an order, and not for the first time. They are using Nidge so they don't want him dead yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

the_monkey wrote: »
    Why kneecap Dan tho ??

In the real life RA the authority / command structure is sacred. If you act against an order / directive you can expect a very harsh response. He acted against a direct order he was previously warned about. I knew that was coming the moment the woman pulled up in the car.

I knew that was coming the moment the woman pulled up in the car.

So did I, the odd thing is, shouldn't Dano have twigged it too?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭sabhail

Maybe Wayne will get Nidge to trust him and will kill him then...don't really see car accident and Lizzies arrest as not having some reason behind it...

Possible Siobhan will turn on Nidge but I think only if something has happened her child, maybe something caused by Tommys brain damage . Otherwise can't see her risking abandoning child by going to prison

You'd be surprised....

I would. Very surprised. There is quite a lot of 'artistic licence' being used. But what the hell, it makes for fun tv. So what if the judge would throw the case out in real life cos the Guards didn't follow proper procedures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Oh yeah, Fran ... legend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

Dano gone, Lizzie behind bars probably, who is going to kill Nidger? Franno if he finds out about Linda probably?

I would. Very surprised. There is quite a lot of 'artistic licence' being used. But what the hell, it makes for fun tv. So what if the judge would throw the case out in real life cos the Guards didn't follow proper procedures.

I made my comment base on a real case locally earlier this year where two individuals (drug dealers) were sent down for a lengthy stretch based on evidence gathered from covert bugging of both their car and house. I have no doubt that this is common practice now by the authorities in Ireland. Anyone that believes these methods only happen in other countries aren't living in the real world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭copperhead

cant believe that trish didnt tell nidge she was going out :eek: after all the times he said it to her when he was struck down with manflu :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement