Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Duggie2012

lads dano is defo gone, i heard will leahy say yesterday that dano was on talking or giving an interview or something and he said he was dead..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 645 ✭✭✭loveBBhate

ShagNastii wrote: »
    My bad just had a look at the first trailer again. When I first saw it I mistook Nidge hiding under the Bed to be Dano. So Dano is definitely a goner in my books.

What if Nidge and Dano are the same person? Some guard is undercover acting as them both to take down both the IRA and crime lords of Dublin?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

And maybe Noelee and Fran are the same person. This has fight club written all over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

this entire series is a dream sequence emanating from darrens dying mind....the last episode will be darren flat lining! with Nidge and lizzie by his side!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

this entire series is a dream sequence emanating from darrens dying mind....the last episode will be darren flat lining! with Nidge and lizzie by his side!

And Bobby Ewing too!!!

• Advertisement

ShagNastii wrote: »
    And maybe Noelee and Fran are the same person. This has fight club written all over it.
    they remind me of peter griffin and the chicken

......and it turns out Darren shot JR???

Duggie2012 wrote: »

That's correct! In the new season of Dallas, JR hired Darren to kill him in order to frame Cliff!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

If Danno is dead then isn't the killing of Git and disposing of his body gone with him?

After all it was Danno who felt that Nidge had killed him.

Also I saw a clip of the next episode and Fran mentions Linda, others have mentioned that he couldn't care less if he found out it was Nidge threw the bomb and was shaggin her but I'm not so sure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 645 ✭✭✭loveBBhate

*****WARNING!!!!! MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT!!!!!*****

The final scene of L/H; the cat and Aido's budgie walking off happily in to the sun set together.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

If Danno is dead then isn't the killing of Git and disposing of his body gone with him?

Nidge has already atoned for that by giving the IRA Darren.

Well at least he thinks he has. The IRA are using him and will kill him when they want.

Also I saw a clip of the next episode and Fran mentions Linda, others have mentioned that he couldn't care less if he found out it was Nidge threw the bomb and was shaggin her but I'm not so sure.

Considering the lengths he goes to when someone knocks his teeth out, imagine the lengths he'll go to when he finds out someone was shagging his wife and then caused her to kill herself?

That's correct! In the new season of Dallas, JR hired Darren to kill him in order to frame Cliff!

and it wasnt lizzie that killed darren at all, it was pam in a lizzie mask....

how old was he 2?

After all it was Danno who felt that Nidge had killed him.

Yes, Nidge is off the hook regarding Dano's death. Tony is satisfied that Nidge can keep bringing in stuff for him and that Darren is dead for it (Darren was the real killer anyway) and Tony had lost patience with Dano obviously.

Fran did care about Linda and was very angry about what happened to her. I have a feeling that at present, Fran resents Tommy because he knows Tommy made an assassination attempt on him in series 2 and he may also suspect that it was also Tommy who threw the pipe bomb.

However, Fran could well find out he was mistaken and I have a feeling that Fran and Tommy's relationship will improve drastically and both as a team will be Nidge's main worry fairly soon somehow.

how old was he 2?

I'm talking about Dallas 2013. :)

But, then again, Darren was dead by then!

and it wasnt lizzie that killed darren at all, it was pam in a lizzie mask....

That's true :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

AnonoBoy wrote: »

Considering the lengths he goes to when someone knocks his teeth out, imagine the lengths he'll go to when he finds out someone was shagging his wife and then caused her to kill herself?

Ye I think the whole Noelie storyline is to show how badly Fran takes being slighted.

I wouldn't be surprised if this series ended, after the gang somehow escaping the cops, with the traveller fella coming to collect the puppy from Fran and it coming out about the pipe bomb. Set's the next season up Fran v Nidge and a ridiculous amount of hype ensues.

loveBBhate wrote: »
    *****WARNING!!!!! MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT!!!!!*****

The final scene of L/H; the cat and Aido's budgie walking off happily in to the sun set together.

And Git's pigeons.

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Ye I think the whole Noelie storyline is to show how badly Fran takes being slighted.

I wouldn't be surprised if this series ended, after the gang somehow escaping the cops, with the traveller fella coming to collect the puppy from Fran and it coming out about the pipe bomb. Set's the next season up Fran v Nidge and a ridiculous amount of hype ensues.

Yes. Either in this series and next, it will be Fran and Tommy who will be the most worrying threats to Nidge. Fran is going to find out all about the Linda incidents and Tommy is going to be getting flashbacks and his memory is going to come back and remember Nidge hit him. Fran could initially tell Tommy who at first does not believe (possibly after Tommy accuses Fran of doing it!), and then from the cops (with him again not totally believing and thinking they are messing with his head to achieve their goal of taking Nidge down) and then it all comes back to him a while later. He could arrange to meet up with Fran and then they both could make an attempt on Nidge.

Comparing Love/Hate and mixing it with Dallas was a bit of fun above but being serious, I wonder would we see Fran and Tommy maybe shooting Nidge and then a cliffhanger about whether Nidge survives. Akin to series 1 and 3 with Darren I know so maybe it is too like these. Instead, we may see Fran/Tommy pipe bomb Nidge's house and with all at home? We could then be left wondering who survived?

And the Noelie side story is probably indeed intended to show that with Fran, when you are onside all is coola boola but he does not tolerate anyone who hurts him or those he cares for no matter how big or small the hurt is.

i dont know about tommy going after nidge, even at the best of times tommy wasnt cut out for this life, he was always to sensitive. dont think nidge would be to scared, more to worry about if frano went off the ball....

• Advertisement

i dont know about tommy going after nidge, even at the best of times tommy wasnt cut out for this life, he was always to sensitive. dont think nidge would be to scared, more to worry about if frano went off the ball....

I think definitely Fran would be the leader here with Tommy helping him out in the background like keeping an eye out on his location or something. Assuming Fran and Nidge fell out, I'd say Fran will plan his revenge well and could give Nidge no impression anything was wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Benteke

How about this for a theory, Fran finds out what happened to Linda and in a revenge attack pipe bombs Nidges home killing Warren in the process

Season 5 = All out war

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

If Nidge gets caught with a big amount of drugs, he has something to trade. He could offer to set up Tony & the IRA guys for the cops.

Benteke wrote: »
    How about this for a theory, Fran finds out what happened to Linda and in a revenge attack pipe bombs Nidges home killing Warren in the process

Season 5 = All out war

I have a feeling this could well be what happens.

If Nidge gets caught with a big amount of drugs, he has something to trade. He could offer to set up Tony & the IRA guys for the cops.

That is true. But he would prefer Tony as an ally somehow.

does fran live in that caravan permanently or does he just stay there sometimes when hes up with the dogs?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

He's too sharp to do that even though it's an angle alright, it would be a short reprieve as he knows he would definitely be signing his own death warrant if he shopped the ra.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Benteke

Nidge would not last 5 mins if he set up the RA, As he said in series 3, It's like taking on an army

• Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Is Nidge ever going to die at all? Its a tad unrealistic for a show based in such a small place like Ireland that Nidge has managed to evade death so often when so many around him are dead. Does he have a golden contract I wonder? I do like the show but if i have to put up with yet another season of Nidge and his annoying chin I might bail out...

• Advertisement

does fran live in that caravan permanently or does he just stay there sometimes when hes up with the dogs?

Not sure. When he was with Linda, both of them lived in the house. Fran hid out in the caravan to avoid John Boy then. Not sure if the house was Fran's or Linda's? Never saw the house since and the caravan is where Fran hangs out in all home scenes in series 3 and 4.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement