Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

deise08 wrote: »
    Lads call me niaive but what exactly is a tout?? just rewatching there and Martin talkin to nidge in car. ok so he tells nidge that he under survellance after the tiger thing and that Terry ducked up wit a tout. so what exactly is a tout. sorry I'm. a girl :)

A snitch!

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Benteke

Lads call me niaive but what exactly is a tout?? just rewatching there and Martin talkin to nidge in car. ok so he tells nidge that he under survellance after the tiger thing and that Terry ducked up wit a tout. so what exactly is a tout. sorry I'm. a girl :)

Just someone who the guards have on side, A rat, snitch, informer many names for them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    A snitch!

Why didn't he just say that then! ha ha sorry thanks :)

Ah right so its not somethin in particular then. like a dealer or a prozzie or anything ? so it could be anyone then. :)

It could have been a ticket tout for all we know, Maybe he could not get tickets to go and watch steps :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

sorry I'm. a girl :)

Wtf.

Are u for real? Lose the deer caught in headlights look love.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭pmy.murphy

Looking at this weeks promo and seeing Fran say to Nidge "Remember Linda?"....Surely this had to be the build up to Fran eventually finding out about Nidge and Linda aswell as the pipe bomb.

If L/H gets an American version, who will they substitute in for travellers and IRA?

Id imagine you'd have to localise a show like this to an extent. Perhaps they'll take the themes and fast pace and add similar character traits but all the characters will be relevant to the current situation within the city the show will be based.

A proper head the ball alright. God I used to hate him didn't know what he was going to do. but that just shows how good the actor was.

One of the multi talented Gleeson family. He didnt lick it off a stone. The spit of his old man. Domhnall is making big waves but Brian should have got more work after his portrayal of Hughie. He probably needs another role where he plays the polar opposite of Hughie in order to further his career

Irish cop word for an informer but generally its lads who want to flog you overpriced event tickets :)

• Advertisement

pmy.murphy wrote: »
    Looking at this weeks promo and seeing Fran say to Nidge "Remember Linda?"....Surely this had to be the build up to Fran eventually finding out about Nidge and Linda aswell as the pipe bomb.

Nidge is always paranoid and 1 step ahead so it could be another event leading him to decide to off Fran before he becomes a threat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Nidge is always paranoid and 1 step ahead so it could be another event leading him to decide to off Fran before he becomes a threat.

wonder how fran could possibly find that out, sure nobody else knew what he did to linda, only darren as far as i can remember.

The traveller who made it was in the last episode and he could recognise Nidge and Fran would put 2 and 2 together

Benteke wrote: »
    The traveller who made it was in the last episode and he could recognise Nidge and Fran would put 2 and 2 together

the lad that was buying the pups from fran?

That's the lad, He made the pipe bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

With a bit of luck Dannos wife will turn up for his funeral anyway, this series misses her badly

That's the lad, He made the pipe bomb

ah right, makes sense alright because i remember the paranoid look nidge gave him in the last episode.

It was a look of shock alright, He could be on the hit list, Another death for someone for just been in the wrong place at the wrong time even though he makes pipe bombs

We have not seen much of Trish in her undies either, Still 2 episodes left mind you... Fingers crossed

It was a look of shock alright, He could be on the hit list, Another death for someone for just been in the wrong place at the wrong time even though he makes pipe bombs

yea could be, although i cant see why he would go blabbing to fran about a pipe bomb he made..all will be revealed sunday i suppose.

• Advertisement

We have not seen much of Trish in her undies either, Still 2 episodes left mind you... Fingers crossed

I dont find trish attractive in the slightest..Danos wife or darrens sister on the other hand is a different story. I think debbie is pretty but she irks me the way she goes on.

I'm not fussy if I'm honest, I don't think I could control myself around any of them :D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 645 ✭✭✭loveBBhate

I'm not fussy if I'm honest, I don't think I could control myself around any of them :D:D

BENTEKE!!!!!

He shoots, He scores!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hattrick;)

Mad Bitch, Mary and Trish, all in the 69th minute :)

Legend :):):)

loveBBhate wrote: »
    Hattrick;)

Mad Bitch, Mary and Trish, all in the 69th minute :)

Then afterwards you could cuddle up to Siobhan to console her :D

Then afterwards you could cuddle up to Siobhan to console her :D

Siobhan's a dote :) I'd 'fcuk' the rest where as I'd 'make love' to Siobhan :D

:D:D:D

• Advertisement

loveBBhate wrote: »
    Siobhan's a dote :) I'd 'fcuk' the rest where as I'd 'make love' to Siobhan :D

;-) ha ha nice one :-) ha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement