Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭pmy.murphy

loveBBhate wrote: »
    Siobhan's a dote :) I'd 'fcuk' the rest where as I'd 'make love' to Siobhan :D

I think id agree with you there haha ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

kryogen wrote: »
    With a bit of luck Dannos wife will turn up for his funeral anyway, this series misses her badly

Yes, an interesting side story would be to have Dano's wife and family emerge and combine forces with Lizzie and family (introduce obviously some new toughies) against a Tony/Nidge alliance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Benteke wrote: »
    That's the lad, He made the pipe bomb

There is a clip from the new episode with Nidge and Wayne planning to hit someone (Wayne has a baseball bat) and then a mention of Fran's girlfriend Linda. I'm sure Nidge/Wayne plan to hit the traveller lad?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 645 ✭✭✭loveBBhate

Watching a flick on Netflix called 'Weekender' and this lad pops up. Not sure what his real name is but he's the cut of Hughie :D a younger brother he doesn't know about maybe?

Sorry I can't embed the photo but have a look, scary :D

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭The_Mask

pmy.murphy wrote: »
    I think id agree with you there haha ;)

Pale skin, black hair and cute face....oh yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭The_Mask

Watching a flick on Netflix called 'Weekender' and this lad pops up. Not sure what his real name is but he's the cut of Hughie :D a younger brother he doesn't know about maybe?

'Hughie' is Brendan Gleeson's son

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

There is a clip from the new episode with Nidge and Wayne planning to hit someone (Wayne has a baseball bat) and then a mention of Fran's girlfriend Linda. I'm sure Nidge/Wayne plan to hit the traveller lad?

doubt though that the traveller who the pipe bomb was for, although cant really remember, must watch season 2 again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 645 ✭✭✭loveBBhate

The_Mask wrote: »
    'Hughie' is Brendan Gleeson's son

Yes, Brian, I know that? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

278393.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

It does look like Brian Gleeson a bit but there's no Gleeson listed in the cast for that movie so I don't think it's a brother. The only brother he has who acts as far as I know is Domnhall and that's certainly not him.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Making love is something a woman does while a man fcuks her :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

To Tony, Nidge on the other hand was someone he gained more and more respect for. Firstly, he may have seen him as a regular 'drug dealing gangster' who he despised but as things progressed, the pair gained more and more respect for each other. Tony was grateful for Nidge's moderate policies and reigning in the gang. Then, he was grateful for offering Darren (Nidge was telling the truth to Tony when he said Darren was the one responsible for the pipe bomb, the disrespectful carry on at the IRA sing song and Git's murder) and he admired Nidge's bravery to come to him on both occasions. Nidge has never disobeyed Tony's orders and this also makes him much more 'one of his own' to Tony than Dano ever was! Nidge also knows a good thing when he sees it and Tony will be a useful ally for him to have in the near future I feel!
    I don't think Tony has respect for Nidge. I think it was a simple case of Nidge having more value to Dano. Dano, at best, was just a glorified foot soldier (one of many). Nidge, on the hand, was an asset to Tony.

An asset, however, that he'll have no problem disposing of when the time comes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Yes, an interesting side story would be to have Dano's wife and family emerge and combine forces with Lizzie and family (introduce obviously some new toughies) against a Tony/Nidge alliance.

Whatever gets her on the screen again will do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

Siobhan's a dote :)

That she is. For some reason I forgot she was the schoolgirl in S1 getting off with Tommy. Only realised when I watched ot back to back there again over the summer.

Stunner.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

If L/H gets an American version, who will they substitute in for travellers and IRA?
    perhaps travellers and the IRA?

looks like the butcher boy!

I thought i'd watch a little underbelly last night to break up the week between love hate.......now i'm bloody hooked....laughed a lot at the first two over acted episodes....but by ep3 it's really taking off!...Love hate hate has higher production values and seems more closer to reality (less dramatics).

( i know underbelly is based in reality)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

perhaps travellers and the IRA?

Bikers and some crazy militia group perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Is Nidge ever going to die at all? Its a tad unrealistic for a show based in such a small place like Ireland that Nidge has managed to evade death so often when so many around him are dead. Does he have a golden contract I wonder? I do like the show but if i have to put up with yet another season of Nidge and his annoying chin I might bail out...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Foley
    He rose up from a street drug dealer to be an associate of Martin Cahill, one of Ireland's most notorious criminals.
    He has had several attempts on his life including being shot on five different occasions, including most recently on 26 January 2008.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Ray Darcy droppin spoilers on Today FM earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Duggie2012

I thought i'd watch a little underbelly last night to break up the week between love hate.......now i'm bloody hooked....laughed a lot at the first two over acted episodes....but by ep3 it's really taking off!...Love hate hate has higher production values and seems more closer to reality (less dramatics).

( i know underbelly is based in reality)

ya i like australian tv, very much like irish tv, you always tend to see the same actors popping up in various shows. usually from home and away or nieghbours or blue heelers or one of them. jason moran was in h&A and his father was in neighbours..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

what he say?

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Benteke

Keep them to yourself for those that don't want to know

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

lufties wrote: »
    what he say?

He said
    Siobhan is pregnant for loveBBhate

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 55,699 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Daily Star has a pretty big spoiler too!

Keep them in spoiler tags boys and girls, At least it keeps me from hunting you down one by one and throwing leaves at your front door and doing a legger :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭stickybookmark

She didn't used to be a ''dote'' though....remember when her character was first introduced, she was a right little vixen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

I don't know what the story is with rags and their constant spoilers for this show. I've only recently got into the show but I already had a fair idea of some major plot points, because the likes of The Star think it's ok to do a 2 day spread on an episode that was only aired the night before. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

They all are at that age, Then you get them up the dove and they turn into a 2 legged, walking, talking water works

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement