Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

I actually like this traveller character. He is a good dad even if he is making pipe bombs for a living

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

BusyMum12 wrote: »
    Is something gonna happen to the little boy, the camera keeps focusing on him :(

Wayne's gonna clip him instead of his dad?

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

The writers arent afraid of killing off main characters. It kindof annoys me a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,058 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

I actually like this traveller character. He is a good dad even if he is making pipe bombs for a living

agreed

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

The writers arent afraid of killing off main characters. It kindof annoys me a bit

Hope you don't watch Game of Thrones.

• Advertisement

Love the show don't get me wrong but anyone else feel like Eastern Europeans are being portrayed in a fairly poor light. They're either drug addicts/prostitutes or security men for drug gangs? I mean a little balance would be nice in that respect is all i'm saying. Remembering reading in Irish Times Culture magazine of about Eastern European actors/actresses saying that they find it hard to get roles that aren't as drug dealers or prostitutes.
    Can't believe Debbie went so fast wasn't expecting that. Nidge showing his ruthless side for sure there. Some interesting parent skills by the bomb maker!:pac: Really want to slap the dentist he always looks a bit daft and lost like he's only half there!

Its a gangland based drama. They cant just suddenly cut to showing Lithuanian/Polish doctors, solicitors etc just to suit you.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,599 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

He was in King Of The Travellers too, decentish flick, also had Francis in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Is he a traveller? His accent is odd, like a cross between dub and louth

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Love the show don't get me wrong but anyone else feel like Eastern Europeans are being portrayed in a fairly poor light. They're either drug addicts/prostitutes or security men for drug gangs? I mean a little balance would be nice in that respect is all i'm saying. Remembering reading in Irish Times Culture magazine of about Eastern European actors/actresses saying that they find it hard to get roles that aren't as drug dealers or prostitutes.
    Can't believe Debbie went so fast wasn't expecting that. Nidge showing his ruthless side for sure there. Some interesting parent skills by the bomb maker!:pac: Really want to slap the dentist he always looks a bit daft and lost like he's only half there!

Hasnt been to many scenes at deli counters or mcdonalds for the east europeans to be used in

Ah there's Tommy! No speaking role for him tonight? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

What's the story with the traveller lad I'm lost.

Good girl Siobhan. Clever little vixen. Actually looking hot tonight :D

He sold Nidge the pipe bomb that he threw at Fran's house while Linda was in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Siobhan will kill Nidge in the end. My spidey senses are tingling.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Charlie Murphy is a great actress, but I'm getting a bit tired of all these scenes where Siobhan is sad/upset/crying. It's getting boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Siobhan is hot! Gorgeous looking girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

You would make a terrible traveller. :pac:

M

I've a feeling Aido's misses will make a balls of the drug shipments.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

The Gaffer doesnt know for a fact that Nidge done it. He's playing her

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 645 ✭✭✭loveBBhate

I know we know that Nidge battered Tommy, but how did Detective Inspector Mick Moynihan know? Or was he just confirming Siobhan's suspicions to influence her even more on helping them out with Nidge and the boys?

• Advertisement

How old is this kid supposed to be?

I've a feeling Aido's misses will make a balls of the drug shipments.

Yeah Debbie to be fair was far more inconspicuous.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,489 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has Nidge actually offed anyone himself?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Swan killer Luke in Series 2. Actually pretty chilling the way he done it.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

loveBBhate wrote: »
    I know we know that Nidge battered Tommy, but how did detective Mick Moynihan know? Or was he just confirming Siobhan's suspicions to influence her even more on helping them out with Nidge and the boys?

You mean how did he not believe Nidge's air tight "foreigners done it" story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

I'd say that young lad is getting some amount of punanny in real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

He killed the young fella Luke who was stalking Mary, Darren's sister

M

Oul Paddy, fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Jaysus

• Advertisement

loveBBhate wrote: »
    I know we know that Nidge battered Tommy, but how did Detective Inspector Mick Moynihan know? Or was he just confirming Siobhan's suspicions to influence her even more on helping them out with Nidge and the boys?

I'm thinking he put two and two together. How did Nidge know who beat up Tommy, if he wasn't there when it happened? Nigerians my arse and all that....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement