Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,603 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

"No animals have been mistreated...." only humans.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

The final scene and accompanying sound were pure class

• Registered Users Posts: 82,600 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Pity it's not a double length episode next week, can't see if all fitting well in to the one hour slot, so many possibilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Jaysus a (relatively) spoiler free ad from RTE there for the next episode

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Next week Fran tries to clip Nidge and gets Warren?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I don't know how Nidge can avoid death/prison in the last episode!

Truly brilliant stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Big show down between Fan and Nidge next week?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Bloody heart is still going 100mph here...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Blay wrote: »
    Hope you don't watch Game of Thrones.

Don't bother watching Spooks either.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

So Nidge and Fran will go to war.Nidge knows it. Great episode.Delighted the traveller got away. Hes a good actor

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Christ next week is gonna be great!! Great series so far and that episode has set it up nicely for the finale :)

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

P_1 wrote: »
    Jaysus a (relatively) spoiler free ad from RTE there for the next episode

They spoiled it a little bit
    Tommy asking Nidge if he had Darren clipped

Every time I see Tommy now I want a fizzy orange.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Surely something has to happen Warren with all the touching scenes throughout the series between Nidge and him!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Flying Spaghetti Monster

This episode was intense. Loved the trailer for the next episode as well. Tommy sounds disgusted when Nidge mentioned Darren.. Tommy wasn't too happy. The more I think about it the more I am disgusted by Nidge. Hope he dies next episode. ''I'd give my right arms to know who done him'' .. ****ing lying scumbag. Please die.

I also think Aido is a bit of a psychic/foreshadower.. last series he symbolically laid Darren to rest and he said to Nidge tonight it's when you get cocky that things start to go down south.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

Oul Paddy, fair play.

There was a lad, two towns over :D , had a falling out with a settled traveller. Got into a hackney one night and mouthed off how he was gonna sort this lad out.

Few days pass, back into the hackney again, driver enquires "WTF happened you?", "Ara, Buttons was tougher than I thought" :eek:

nobody important died :)

The most fitting end to Debbie was to have her OD. She wasnt important enough to have shot and she was too hooked on the stuff to survive. It sums up Nidges opinion of Debbie and those like her to say he just left them both there to rot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

Ah Jaysus it's bleedin' Imelda May. Speaking of which, she'd be perfect for Love/Hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

dave1982 wrote: »
    Big show down between Fan and Nidge next week?:confused:

Fran, Nidge, Tommy, the Guards, the Dentist, Siobhan, the Travellers.....its a Hitlist selection box.

could go either way! 6 episodes is just too short. Stuart Carolan needs more time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Birdie Num Num

This is getting as good as Eastenders with the weekly duffduffer moment. Expecting the soundtrack to be realised soon. Probably see ads for it next week between the win a love/hate car ads and the DVD box set ads.

Fran threatened to get john boys daughter before so thats a strong possibility

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Fran, Nidge, Tommy, the Guards, the Dentist, Siobhan, the Travellers.....its a Hitlist selection box.

could go either way! 6 episodes is just too short. Stuart Carolan needs more time.

When is season 5 due to air ?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I've a feeling Aido's misses will make a balls of the drug shipments.

Aido was all chuffed about being a Dad the last 2 episodes, that all gets kicked to touch when she has to go to England for the drugs. Maybe I'm reading too much into things but is she getting an abortion over there as well?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Tomorrow I'm going to walk down the lane and ask Paddy to make me an 'aul pipe bomb before heading to work :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Dunno if this has been posted in the thread already, just stumbled across it. Looks like that kid is sort of typecast :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,492 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is it only Nidge on the cover for the season 4 dvd box set?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Hope you are all enjoying yourselves.

Cant bear to watch it so get banished upstairs

Sooner the better its over:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭Muff Richardson

that was like a bad episode of the bill

half the people here with their episode forecasts should be script writing for rte because the reality is a pile of sh*te

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Great closing song

As it has been in every show

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Siobhan will kill Nidge in the end. My spidey senses are tingling.

Yep I agree, said that when this series started

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭RoryMac

Carolan has done a great job this season to build up the tension for the finale.

It's going to take something extraordinary for Nidge to get through the finale unscathed. I still have a feeling Siobhan will be his saviour perhaps unknowingly by tipping off the cops on his whereabouts which saves him from Fran's attempt to kill him.

So much could happen, it's going to be a long 7 days

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement