Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭babygirlz

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I agree I think Trish will be killed off
    She may as well be, for all the good she has been this series.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭DerekDGoldfish

It's going to be a mad episode next week.

As someone else mentioned, Nidge will be doing well to make it to half 10 next Sunday. At the same time I think the series needs him. There has to be some continuity. The investment in the guards storyline means they'll need to keep Nidge alive for series 5.

If there ms going to be a big casualty next week I reckon Fran could go and maybe Aido. Aido's scenes this evening were a bit sentimental.

Love hate season 23, now 18 Aido's child returns to Ireland to get revenge for his dad by killing new gang leader Warren

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

I think the last bit of the promo clip,see spoiler,gave a fairly good idea of whats gonna happen next week, or some element of it at least..
    Tommy asking (rhetorically enough, I thought) if he had Darren clipped

This is the closing song to tonight's episode by the way:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Do those who see it happening think Fran is as bad to kill Warren?

Fran is bad enough to do ANYTHING

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

dave1982 wrote: »
    Read they are filming it already

They're not yet. TVL is still shooting Haughey with Aiden Gillen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

dave1982 wrote: »
    Read they are filming it already

Was it a reputable source? because a lot of fake sources were claiming season 4 was announced when it hadn't been yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Blay wrote: »
    Warren is Nidge's son, Wayne is the young lad with the hat.

I'm useless at names if you haven't gathered!

Bit disappointed overall with Frans character though, all he seems to do is drink poitin and smoke joints, with a bit of pit bull fighting if he's bored. I'd say Fran and Nidge will be the main plot for next season.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Next week is going to be an absolute whopper.

The last 10-15 minutes probably will be as usual.

Was it a reputable source? because a lot of fake sources were claiming season 4 was announced when it hadn't been yet.

5 is a certainty, you'll find links if you look back in the thread. 6 is the one I'm wondering about, a couple of posters have mentioned that, haven't seen anything on that.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Wish there was a double episode for the finale

• Advertisement

Will Fran find out about Nidges involvement in Linda's death?
    If Nidge manages to clip Patrick there isn't anyone else around that might know about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

babygirlz wrote: »
    If Nidge manages to clip Patrick there isn't anyone else around that might know about it.

Almost certainly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Patrick was talking to the other fella bout it in the play ground. so now he knows. and I reckon Tommy does now seeing as he seems to know about the other thing wit Darren. nope I say Fran will finally find out. and God help us all

Zonda999 wrote: »
    I think the last bit of the promo clip,see spoiler,gave a fairly good idea of whats gonna happen next week, or some element of it at least..
    Tommy asking (rhetorically enough, I thought) if he had Darren clipped

This is the closing song to tonight's episode by the way:

Always loved that song, the 70's had some great ould numbers.

Also, honourable mention to my favourite line ever in the trailer, "just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you".

• Registered Users Posts: 9,494 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Aido bird is going to get caught and the 2 dead brds are going to come back and bite him.

Almost certainly

Who else knows though?
    There was only Darren and Patrick.

Unless he slips up himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

roflbot.jpg

Should just say ''RUNS AWAY LIKE A BOSS''

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

I remember watching janet in a joy riding film called accelerator

I think Aido bird is going off to spend the night in an abortion clinic.

deise08 wrote: »
    Patrick was talking to the other fella bout it in the play ground. so now he knows. and I reckon Tommy does now seeing as he seems to know about the other thing wit Darren. nope I say Fran will finally find out. and God help us all

I know, I have a knot in my stomach thinking about it :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

He didn't tell your man any names

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Who else knows though?
    There was only Darren and Patrick.

Unless he slips up himself.

I reckon Paddy will tell Fran before being clipped or heading off to England I, setting up a Nidge vs Fran fifth season while Mick builds the case against them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

One thing about tonight, how did the cops know for sure it was Nidge who did Tommy in?

Patrick was talking to the other fella bout it in the play ground.

The other fella was in 6degrees, a college drama made by BBC N.I. Plays a bit of a sleazy character which I can't remember the name of.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

jos28 wrote: »
    I think Aido bird is going off to spend the night in an abortion clinic.

good shout there....Aido'll not be happy though. He's delighted that Nadine is up the duff. He'll probably batter Nadine..

While Coonan is brilliant i think Lawlor is too gifted an actor to let go now. He will be in S5 in my opinion. That said, so could Fran. It could be a case of one in prison and the other outside (perhaps both inside) and they trying to clip each other. Either way though i think Nidges empire is at its latter end.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

kfallon wrote: »
    One thing about tonight, how did the cops know for sure it was Nidge who did Tommy in?

They dont. They suspect it. like siobhan does. so they were just feeding her mind

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

did they know? he just wants siobhan to believe it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

I don't think they did, they probably had an idea but he played Siobhan off herself in that scene and just went along with it when she said did nidgd do it, very clever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭space2ground1

I think Nidge is somehow going to make it through because I was forgetting that once Patrick ran, Nidge would know that he'd go straight to Fran. He can hardly go to Fran first to fess up. Nidge needs to get to Fran first now I reckon. If the poor oul dentist thought he was in the 1t overdoing the dental crowns, he hasn't seen anything yet! I don't think this drug import will happen, not because of the gardaí but because of the group imploding.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement