Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭sabhail

Dont listen to ' it says in the paper's.... Spoiler or guess there...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Fran / Peter Coonan on Today FM in a few minutes with Ian Dempsey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Imhof Tank

-I go along with what others have said that there is an undercover cop among the new characters introduced. Clearly, it is not the dentist (a sleazy man who blows all his money on prostitutes and excess drinking as well as drugs, then gets into trouble with Nidge and then sees crime as his saviour), it's not Wayne either (his cat killing, background and eagerness to go along with Nidge show us he is an up and coming Nidge and not a cop). But it could be the security van driver (not the tiger kidnap family one but the other one who Nidge thinks he owns that was again in last week's episode), Keith Duffy, the security guards guarding the dentist's warehouse, or the new girl employed in the dentist office.

Yes I would buy that, but it would be a blatant lift from the Sopranos
    with the nurse in Dr Shrek's office surveilling Junior

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Discussion about the good and the bad points on RTE radio now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭stickybookmark

dfbemt wrote: »
    Top class pad? She's living down by Sheriff Street for God's sake.

What with the property crash an' all, she's probably even in negative equity, the poor divil ;

I know friends that bought apartments on the quay side of Sherrif street that paid not that far off half a million for them during the boom! The area with the cobblestones

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

id say flasher vegetable and Siobhan are only renting, cant see him buying

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

id say flasher vegetable and Siobhan are only renting, cant see him buying

Irrelevant, It still costs moola and plenty of it. His disability payments ain't covering it :D

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Irrelevant, It still costs moola and plenty of it. His disability payments ain't covering it :D

Not really, 2 bed apartment, sor john rogersons quay 1400 per month. Pretty much in line with rental prices for a 2 bed in the city centre, perhaps 200e more

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Not really, 2 bed apartment, sor john rogersons quay 1400 per month. Pretty much in line with rental prices for a 2 bed in the city centre, perhaps 200e more

1400 per month would buy a hell of a lot of fizzy orange :D

TommyLoveHate-ClubOrange_zpsfd2aab14.jpg

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭starskey77

sum say handy sandy from cork guest on sun show

• Advertisement

the driver can read his thoughts hence her smile

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭The_Mask

starskey77 wrote: »
    sum say handy sandy from cork guest on sun show

Who?

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

sabhail wrote: »
    Dont listen to ' it says in the paper's.... Spoiler or guess there...

I heard it this morning and was suitably pissed off that RTE read out a fairly big spoiler from the f***ing Star newspaper. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I heard it this morning and was suitably pissed off that RTE read out a fairly big spoiler from the f***ing Star newspaper. :mad:

Heard something on Today FM too, before they had Fran on, they read out something like "The Star can exclusively reveal", and then I scrambled to turn it down, but nope, heard something that could be a major spoiler. Not even going to post it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭sirgockster

Time to stay away from this thread and newspapers until after Sunday's episodes, What is it with this country that they just can't keep a spoiler to themselves? The Star is a joke of a newspaper, What are they trying to achieve by ruining the show for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,952 ✭✭✭paulbok

I'm guessing at a twist in the drug import, the dentist made too big of a deal about handing over that flash drive for it not to have more to do with the deal (Stuxnet virus anyone :D).
    Nidge may have cut Fran out of the deal to wind him up so that he'll still try and be involved/ snatch it himself, and get caught by the guards.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Oldira

Bad and all as RTE are I doubt they would read out a REAL spolier to their own major show.

Its pure speculation.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,584 ✭✭✭✭kippy

paulbok wrote: »
    I'm guessing at a twist in the drug import, the dentist made too big of a deal about handing over that flash drive for it not to have more to do with the deal (Stuxnet virus anyone :D).
    Nidge may have cut Fran out of the deal to wind him up so that he'll still try and be involved/ snatch it himself, and get caught by the guards.

That'll be the second deal that Fran has missed out in in the 4 series.
    John Boy tried to screw him over when that shipment was confiscated in S2
    Doubt it'll happen this time tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Flying Spaghetti Monster

I swear to god, whoever writes the Love/Hate articles on independent.ie is mentally deficient. I simply googled 'love/hate' and that muppet put a spoiler for episode 6 as the article title. This isn't the first time they've done this either.

read in the star I think it was today, how many seasons the programme is going to run for. IF true -a very good decision to be fair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Kikin

read in the star I think it was today, how many seasons the programme is going to run for. IF true -a very good decision to be fair

Enlighten us on the number :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Kikin wrote: »
    Enlighten us on the number :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

I saw the cover of yesterday's Star and they had a picture of somebody getting shot on the FRONT PAGE!!!

You could make a fairly good guess at who was being clipped from the photo...so annoying!

The papers are like teenage girls on facebook who put up vague statuses which are not really vague at all and then say "can't say on this"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

FFS use spoilers :(

My god. You deserve to be banned.

Lisha wrote: »
    FFS use spoilers :(

FFS that has just ended my excitement in the finale :confused::pac:

im so ****ed off, im not even pissed off:P:eek::mad::o:p:D:cool::P:confused::rolleyes::o:mad:

FFS that has just ended my excitement in the finale :confused::pac:

im so ****ed off, im not even pissed off:P:eek::mad::o:p:D:cool::P:confused::rolleyes::o:mad:
    It might not be true :P

yeah, im half joking. Even if it is true, still plenty of bits to get to the end part anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Yeah it was hard to stay away from the papers, thankfully I avoided them until you posted what the papers said Thanks :mad:

• Advertisement

I'm sure there are other surprises in store guys. It might not be even true either. Sure the rags were saying Darren was going to be alive aswell but that didn't happen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement