Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

I don't want tonight to come :( well I do I really really do! But I don't at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

The actor that plays the dentist didn't give anything away on the Saturday night show last night .

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭crybaby

I'm guessing that something is going to happen to Nidge's family - son killed when house set on fire or a pipe bomb through the window?

This will set up Nidge as a cold hearted ruthless **** for season 5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

I really don't know what to expect from tonight's season finale. After a very poor season I really hope they finish on a high. I really wanna see a Nidge/Fran show down. But with so many storylines left to be tied up I wouldn't be surprised if they lets this one go on and on.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,357 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

jjf1974 wrote: »
    The actor that plays the dentist didn't give anything away on the Saturday night show last night .

Well he did go on about the Gardai being shown in a great light in the show with the way the under cover guys have been portrayed. That does suggest that they are not going to be made fools of tonight so you would have to assume a successful garda operation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

I saw the cover of yesterday's Star and they had a picture of somebody getting shot on the FRONT PAGE!!!

You could make a fairly good guess at who was being clipped from the photo...so annoying!

The papers are like teenage girls on facebook who put up vague statuses which are not really vague at all and then say "can't say on this"

I briefly looked at the front page, but went to the page inside the paper & this is what i saw,

That wasn't anyone in the show, that was a journalist acting out on what would happen if they broke any stories, as they were blocked access by RTE from interviewing anyone, & afaik
    the next season is the last & Nidge is gonna be in the Costa Del Sol

& here is someone who'd like to report on it

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Kikin

Son0vagun wrote: »
    I really don't know what to expect from tonight's season finale. After a very poor season I really hope they finish on a high. I really wanna see a Nidge/Fran show down. But with so many storylines left to be tied up I wouldn't be surprised if they lets this one go on and on.

Doubt it, the whole direction of this season has been more towards "The Wire" style of drama, moving away from what originally made Love/Hate brilliant which was the gritty-ness and violent portrayal of gangland Dublin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭lala88

1992 Did Miley father Carmels' baby - 1.5 million watched it.

2013 Will Nidge be king. LOVEHATE season 4 finale - watched by ? Guess we'll know all in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭trashcan

crybaby wrote: »
    I'm guessing that something is going to happen to Nidge's family - son killed when house set on fire or a pipe bomb through the window?

This will set up Nidge as a cold hearted ruthless **** for season 5

As opposed to the cuddly, warm, caring, fun loving guy he is now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭The_Mask

To be continued...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Prefer to see a new gang rise against Nidge beside the Guards

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Spolier alert : gobsh!te announcing fair city gives a nice spolier RE Love/Hate

Spolier alert : gobsh!te announcing fair city gives a nice spolier RE Love/Hate

Thank god barely anyone watches that shíte :D

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

The Irish Independent had another spoiler, no warning of the said spoiler

The Irish Independent had another spoiler, no warning of the said spoiler

Them bunch of browls in the media would want to cop on. I think people should show their disgust by boycotting their rags. Theyll be careful about what they leak then.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

Them bunch of browls in the media would want to cop on. I think people should show their disgust by boycotting their rags. Theyll be careful about what they leak then.

I can't imagine they will feel pinch of few disgruntled fans of a tv show. I used to work for a newspaper, half the stories had one crowd or another one the phone threatening to never buy the rag again etc.

Its disappointing to find out spoilers in advance but not surprising in this day and age

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Robyn_14

Argghhhhh Sunday Indo has spoiler in first line of the article,sooooo annoyed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Just an hour to go to the last episode!! Yes, them papers have given away too much of the story but it will be a great episode. Why the hell do the papers (the Indo joining in today) want to reveal this the whole time and where do they get their info from??

Just an hour to go to the last episode!! Yes, them papers have given away too much of the story but it will be a great episode. Why the hell do the papers (the Indo joining in today) want to reveal this the whole time and where do they get their info from??

Probably always a little boll0cks on the inside leaking :mad: Awful pity. They are sort of potentially damaging viewership with these sort of leaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

I'd wonder considering how the show is compared to the wire ect in the states, do the papers over there do such similar bull****, i know the papers here and in the uk always spoil the soaps sometimes months in advance, i can't help but think its only something that happens in the uk and here, i fear for the next series of the fall!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,058 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

Probably always a little boll0cks on the inside leaking :mad: Awful pity. They are sort of potentially damaging viewership with these sort of leaks.

alot of the time it would be someone from rte that announce the spoilers ,i doub it would be an inside job, you must realise rte have these episodes in there hands with weeks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

I'd wonder considering how the show is compared to the wire ect in the states, do the papers over there do such similar bull****, i know the papers here and in the uk always spoil the soaps sometimes months in advance, i can't help but think its only something that happens in the uk and here, i fear for the next series of the fall!

Afaik, that's soap PR's leaking the stories to gather attention on upcoming soaps, i read that in a paper somewhere :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Are ya all ready for the finale :D snacks at the ready :)

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

5 minutes to go....

I think Elmo is actuallu a real rat.

I think Fran will find out that nidge pipe-bombed Linda and will kill Trish.

Then Season 5 will be set up as Nidge v Fran - gangland warfare!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Here we go

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Are you sitting comfortably folks?

Here we go !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Dave Fanning show music. Love it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Nothing like a bit off Fleetwood Mac to kick the evening off !

Lapin wrote: »
    Nothing like a bit off Fleetwood Mac to kick the evening off !

Gotta love the bit of Fleetwood no doubt. Give those music people a raise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Franno has his falsies!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement