Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Yeah id say they'll probably write her out of it by means of having fell out with Darren after the disappearance of that young lad Luke the last series. An Awful pity though she is absolutely gorgeous.
    Didn’t she more or less hint to Darren that the swan-beater he needed to go, one way or the other?

Anyway, seen her recently in this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Her_Skin, quite a disturbing film based on a true story with a really good performance by Ruth as a mentally deranged girl jealous of her neighbour.
    She is almost unrecognisable as she puts on a fair bit of weight for it. There is full frontal nude scene and I was quite taken aback at her body, her chest is huge in it.
    I like larger girls as much as slim ones but it’s not a very sexy scene (She’s pulling a mentaller in front of her Dad)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"I'm on the clock, It's paddy's day & they've even brought two dwarfs in so the Americans can fook a Leprechaun, I can bring one in if you like" lol

255931d1300422353-leprechaun-mobile-alabama-2.jpg

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Shell30

I've met many people like Darren therefore I conclude he's doing a good job. As for continuity....so what, It's fun looking out for them.

In what sense? I don’t think he is a believable character, his accent and his clothes are wrong and I don’t think there is any consistency in his character.

TheBlock wrote: »
    I'm sure he will blame Aido but will the Northie Nutters believe him? I think Fran might be looking to become Nidges goto man rather than Darren. Can see this story taking a couple of twists as Nidge trys to stay above ground.

Isn't this is an Independent Production?? Not sure the level of input into the scriptwiting they would have had. I suppose they did stump up the cash though.

Doesnt matter. Dano who is psychotic hates them. He wants to wipe them all out and while his father isnt around, thats what he'll go about doing. All out war is about to ensue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I think its brilliant , definitely one of the best shows on tv at the moment.

Those who don't like it and complain about the acting , storylines and basically anything they can find to give out about , why do you watch it ??

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

Nidge is far too smart for dano the hothead . He cant even get a knee capping right . Its not like he will get to be boss of the dublin branch just because his da was .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

Did I see a funeral in one of the trailors? Makes me think the body was found, if so then surely only Fran is linked as he suggested where to bury

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

john47832 wrote: »
    Did I see a funeral in one of the trailors? Makes me think the body was found, if so then surely only Fran is linked as he suggested where to bury

Ye , the wake was filmed in a Ballymun pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭TheBlock

Doesnt matter. Dano who is psychotic hates them. He wants to wipe them all out and while his father isnt around, thats what he'll go about doing. All out war is about to ensue.

Think Dano will have to do what the Nordies tell him he's not really in charge of anything! Nidge needs to keep on his toes or he'll end up in the mountains.

Nidge is far too smart for dano the hothead . He cant even get a knee capping right . Its not like he will get to be boss of the dublin branch just because his da was .

Nidge is well out of his depth as leader and Dano while a bit of a tool is a highly unpredictable and volatile one. The gang have disturbed a real hornets nest i think. Blood will be spilled and a bit of double crossing will occur here and there.

• Advertisement

Not atall . Nidge is gonna be bringing in the guns the ira will wanna keep him hes a good earner as well .

Not atall . Nidge is gonna be bringing in the guns the ira will wanna keep him hes a good earner as well .

Thats it. If the "Army Council" decide he lives, he lives, but how will Dano take that? Will Nidge offer up someone? Aido and his cousin look like they could be used as a get out but will Dano be happy with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Perhaps not. The person who had the idea of getting Nidge to run guns for the Ra is now 6 ft under.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 dec1892

I was thinking the same thing - cant have a funeral without a body....

dec1892 wrote: »
    I was thinking the same thing - cant have a funeral without a body....

Who's funeral though???

• Registered Users Posts: 45 dec1892

The tv ad showed what looked like a full on paramilitary funeral party - I'm just presuming its for Git....unless its for another RA lad who Nidge & co take out!

Nidge will have no problem giving anyone up to save himself . He will just blame one of the other lads . That girl wont be able to keep sctum . Didnt she lose the plot in the airport before . She cant handle the pressure .

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭mckenzie84

TheBlock wrote: »
    Who's funeral though???

An empty coffin for Git maybe?

As far as I know it takes years to get somebody to be pronounced dead without a coffin . Especially if they werent lost at sea or something

Itd make alot of sense to go kill gits son and wife before he wakes up . Then he can just say nothing to nobody .

• Advertisement

keg was empty...any full kegs would be in a cold room...an empty keg would do a lot of damage

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

I laughed hard at Nidge talking to Darren about Frans wife communicating from beyond the grave ha it was funny:D:D

though was imagining that

dec1892 wrote: »
    The tv ad showed what looked like a full on paramilitary funeral party - I'm just presuming its for Git....unless its for another RA lad who Nidge & co take out!

Don't they do those procession things around Pddies Day/Easter to Bodenstown and Galsnevin. Might not be a funeral at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭goulders

keg was empty...any full kegs would be in a cold room...an empty keg would do a lot of damage

Last pint from a dodgy keg would definitely do your head in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

Opening post states first season had 4 episodes, how many this season?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

6 AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

6 - bringng us nicely up to Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

where online can you watch the first 2 seasons?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,548 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Good episode last night, the guys playing the Ra heads looked very believable as lads who would put a bullet in someones head if they got on the wrong side of them.

Darren on the other hand is still about as scary as Justin Bieber.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement