Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,401 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Laneyh wrote: »
    I wonder if the video sent by John Boy's daughter had any significance other than to show that Nidge is getting increasingly paranoid

Is it wrong to hope John Boy is still alive somehow :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭thiarfearr

That is a great story in its own right.

But it seems to have noting to do with the story we have been following in all the episodes in this series of Love/Hate. I just dont see how it really fits in....

It has just come from nowhere which seems strange to me.

I'd say its leading somewhere, seemed to big just to be randomly brought up and forgotten, although it did delay Danos plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭julyjane

I'd say the significance of Ray dying is that the 2 brothers were Dano's right hand men, but they were a pair. With the pair now only down to one the remaining one will be no good to Dano and he'll be on his own. Reminds me of that film Adam & Paul about the 2 junkies - when one of them died there was no more "Adam & Paul" even though Adam/Paul I can't remember which was still around.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 cents

That is a great story in its own right.

But it seems to have noting to do with the story we have been following in all the episodes in this series of Love/Hate. I just dont see how it really fits in....

It has just come from nowhere which seems strange to me.

The scene with Darren risking his neck to ''pay his respects'' after the brothers death surely was in there to indicate that there was some form of respect between himself and Lizzie that might develop further. The brother telling her to give Darren the heads up too indicates they think Dazzler is allright and might be a bit different to ''those other scumbags''....although wasn't he the one who also dealt the final blow to Git?

Next week will be a cracker I'd say.

I wonder will they start to think Darren is some kind of a rat because he wasn't brought in. Then if Nidge finds out he's hanging with the RA girl and paranoia takes over....

• Advertisement

Elmo is still lurking about somewhere too, he could nearly come out of hiding now

thiarfearr wrote: »
    Elmo is still lurking about somewhere too, he could nearly come out of hiding now

Nidge wants Elmo dead because he can exonerate himself with the RA and will probably be happy to give Dano info on Nidge and the gangs whereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

julyjane wrote: »
    I wonder will they start to think Darren is some kind of a rat because he wasn't brought in. Then if Nidge finds out he's hanging with the RA girl and paranoia takes over....

the cops cant bring darren in cos they cant find him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Does anyone know where I can watch the start of Series 3?! They've none of Series 3 archived on RTE-Player..... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭cazzak79

It will be out on DVD from next Monday 17th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,014 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Jayob10 wrote: »
    I reckon the budgie and the Pidgeon are faking their deaths and in the next episode they will deliver mini cameras to Store Street Garda station with incriminating info on both sides.

Then they will fly off somewhere hot. Like the canaries (jesus i'm good) :D
    The gardai Paid them Feck all too. They were goin cheep!

ah ffs... Yer man killed the goose with a golf club, then aido budgie died, now he's breaking the pigeon's necks... What's next steamrollering a bag of squirrels... ?
    Darren clipped frans ball licking dog too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭meath12

does anybody think the part with johnboy could have a been a big hint that maybe he is still alive? if it was it could make for a great storyline with johnboy coming back in the next episode just in time to sort out the ra before they get nidge and darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Many moan about paying a tv licence but with programmes like Love/Hate you wouldn't mind paying it. Hope Darren stays in it. Nidge seems in it way over his head at the moment. Siobhan was weird tonight. She doesn't have sex with Tommy after the rape and as soon as Darren is in the bed with her she's raring to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

That's understandable, Siobhan knows Tommy's ****ed around on her loads, Siobhan has the hots for Dazzler and with Tommy being in the fruit & veg section what's she got to lose?

meath12 wrote: »
    does anybody think the part with johnboy could have a been a big hint that maybe he is still alive? if it was it could make for a great storyline with johnboy coming back

That would be a bit too Home & Away for my liking

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

KKkitty wrote: »
    Many moan about paying a tv licence but with programmes like Love/Hate you wouldn't mind paying it. Hope Darren stays in it. Nidge seems in it way over his head at the moment. Siobhan was weird tonight. She doesn't have sex with Tommy after the rape and as soon as Darren is in the bed with her she's raring to go.

She has fancied him for a long time. The only reason she is with Tommy is because of the child. She was talking to the councilor about sexual healing in the last episode I think as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Barry Barry

I actually felt bad for Dano at the end :(

I actually felt bad for Dano at the end :(

Reckon anyone would, on a human level he's just lost his Dad, then he has to go an kill his racing pigeons, his Dads' pride & joy, was a real tear jerker moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭ViveLaVie

I think the sight of Tommy reminds her of the rape. Darren takes care of her and she might see him now as 'safer'. Plus there is obviously chemistry between them and he seems to be the only one she can trust.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭meath12

they didnt say too much about whether tommy will be alright or not, id say something will happen with him in the next episode too cause they cant just have him in a coma for ages.

meath12 wrote: »
    they didnt say too much about whether tommy will be alright or not, id say something will happen with him in the next episode too cause they cant just have him in a coma for ages.

They seemed quite happy to leave him in a coma for the first two series...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Maybe Tommy comes out of the coma and his recovery is going to take some time so Darren and Siobhan get together then? Johnboy is gone but anything is possible but I'd hope it doesn't go that way as the show would lose credibility. Debbie is horrible for what she did too. Didn't she leave bags at her mam's though?

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Godot.

Has there been an attractive woman on Love/Hate that WASN'T a slut? Trish, maybe? Don't think she has slept around.

Maybe Tommy comes out of the coma and his recovery is going to take some time so Darren and Siobhan get together then? Johnboy is gone but anything is possible but I'd hope it doesn't go that way as the show would lose credibility. Debbie is horrible for what she did too. Didn't she leave bags at her mam's though?

By the way things were with Debbie it sounded like she'd stole from them before, or done something similar, mother didn't look too shocked and the first thing she checked was her purse

Thought Siobhan was going to say tommy raped her, as it would have bought loads of time!

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Godot.

What's the girl called that has a pic of Darren on her phone again? I just call her 'RA girl!!

Fran to Nidge

"How are you so calm? Your like a Zen Warrior there" :D

• Advertisement

Godot. wrote: »
    What's the girl called that has a pic of Darren on her phone again? I just call her 'RA girl!!

Lizzie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement