Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th Years!! (2010-2011)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Exams start on Tuesday... I am so screwed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I have the 5 tomorrow as well. I intend on reading the pages I've been given a few times and then making it up on the spot with the stuff from the pages because I really can't learn things by heart.

At least you've been given things! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

I have ALOT of cramming to do for my exams which start thursday :eek::(
    I have to learn 3 of those pictures in irish for tomorrow too
    Im at the stage where I literally couldnt give a crap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Cian A wrote: »
    How long do people find those sraith pictuiri take to do? I've my oral tomorrow morning and have to do the first 5 of which I havn't started. Fuuuck

Wel, three hours later and I've only written three. How on earth am I going to finish the others/learn them/sleep. Madness

God my school sucks so much. First we where told our tests where starting this wednesday, then we where told they're starting thursday and now today they've confirmed were starting them friday and finishing tuesday.... ffs :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh tests!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

I have to write up 15 of those picture things for irish by friday. Kill me now :(
    And I haven't opened a book for any of the tests :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

And I haven't opened a book for any of the tests :(
    Same I'm not motivated at all :( its terrible every day i realised how stressed i'll be night before exams :O

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭AlanBr

nearly finished my exams maths and applied maths tomorrow :D hopefully got all As so far except irish :) bring on summmerrr :cool:

Same I'm not motivated at all :( its terrible every day i realised how stressed i'll be night before exams :O
    Same as :(
    First two exams starting friday and have nothing done:eek:
    All I can say is roll on summer :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Orals are over with, they both went so well <3
    Just going in for French tomorrow for the aural which'll also be fine.
    Then I'm gonna come home and study 2 Irish essays and 5 business chapters. I have so many good intentions, but how much dya wanna bet I'll get halfway through one essay and quit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭irishdub14

How is everyone studying for business? Theres nearly 20 chapters that could be on my exam, and our teachers refusing to give us hints, its nearly impossible to revise and then remember everything! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Irish tomorrow and when I was studying all the gearrsceals today, I realised that we only spent two days on Hurlamaboc, I have no notes or essays done about it and it appears to have no storyline whatsoever. Screwed if it comes up, please be an Gnathrud :(

I have so many good intentions, but how much dya wanna bet I'll get halfway through one essay and quit?
    I am the very same, my exams start tomorrow, and its only 8 and i'm here on the internet and watching glee :( roll on tomorrow
    Namlub wrote: »
    Irish tomorrow and when I was studying all the gearrsceals today, I realised that we only spent two days on Hurlamaboc, I have no notes or essays done about it and it appears to have no storyline whatsoever. Screwed if it comes up, please be an Gnathrud :(
    Very very same, except our teacher is not great and we havent done any written work on stories or poems so i dont know them at all :( sadness
    Summer is almost here though ... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭whistlin_boy

Thanks be to God, the exams are nearly over.....only three more to go (music, biology and chemistry) and I'm FREE!!!! (for three months anyway :D)

Thanks be to God, the exams are nearly over.....only three more to go (music, biology and chemistry) and I'm FREE!!!! (for three months anyway :D)
    Lucky :(

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

I think I was more worried about my 4th year summer exams, and I can't really say I was worried about those :pac: English tomorrow and I have yet to open a book.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

5 exams down, 3 to go!

1 down , 7 to go :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭irishdub14

English was embarrassing today, only got 3 pages done on the comparative, ugh.... only 4 to go :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭patar

3 to go then sleep! ;D Maths is going to be the epitome of balls tomorrow... Not a bit of study done for it :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jofice

Starting exams tomorrow, Maths and Irish first (both higher). Spectacularly fecked for both, really don't know what to do for Irish at all :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

0 down. Don't even start until next Wednesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Biology today, one of the long questions was on the human breathing chapter. We haven't done the human breathing chapter. Not doing well in that test anyways...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

And that's my year finished. :)
    Glad it's over but I'm really dreading going back in September :(

M&S* wrote: »
    And that's my year finished. :)
    Glad it's over but I'm really dreading going back in September :(
    Lucky

2 down 6 to go :(
    Gonna be a painful weekend of "study"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭whistlin_boy

DONE!!!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Anyone else in a position where the school is making them do an extra double after school in a subject because the class is so far behind in the course?:eek::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Anyone else in a position where the school is making them do an extra double after school in a subject because the class is so far behind in the course?:eek::mad:
    :O, that's mad! What Subject? We're not but we could definitely use one for Music! :L

My exams don't start until next Tuesday (Maths), then I have English, Irish & French! Yep 3 HL Language Subjects on the one day.. My school is stupid, that's on Wednesday. And on Friday I have Music, Geography, Business & Economics! >:(.. My Business teacher found out I do Economics myself so he's giving me a test on everything i've done.. Which is 15/20 Chapters! :L I'm goosed..

Advertisement