Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th Years!! (2010-2011)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭patar

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 'cept I hafta go back to be an attendant for the leaving cert... Anyone else doing it? Anyone know how much ya get payed? :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

patar wrote: »
    Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 'cept I hafta go back to be an attendant for the leaving cert... Anyone else doing it? Anyone know how much ya get payed? :cool:

I don't know the exact figure for it, but it's minimum wage anyway! If you're under 18(or 17, not too sure) the minimum wage is 70% of the national one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I think the people who do it in my school get like 250-300 for the junior cert but 350 or 400+ for the leaving cert. I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

My Business teacher found out I do Economics myself so he's giving me a test on everything i've done.. Which is 15/20 Chapters! :L I'm goosed..

So you tell everyone in school you do Economics like you tell everyone on Boards? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Heh, I'm fooked for the summer tests. I'll be happy to pass 5 out of 7..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

NotExactly wrote: »
    So you tell everyone in school you do Economics like you tell everyone on Boards? :p
    +1

Mine start Monday. Did a decent amount of study between today and yesterday, learnt 2 Irish essays, 2 business chapters and 4 chemistry chapters.

I'm still absolutely beyond fucked for the tests though.
    First exam is Biology, haven't started studying yet and we have to know 17 chapters, so I'm just gonna ignore bio and focus on the rest. NG here I come ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

First exam is Biology, haven't started studying yet and we have to know 17 chapters, so I'm just gonna ignore bio and focus on the rest. NG here I come ;)
    Bio is my very last exam on tuesday and its not looking like im gonna do any study for it either :eek:
    So NG here I come also!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Exams start Tuesday :( Should really start studying :(

Jeez ye're all getting your holidays late ;P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I just studied 5 hours of pure maths....I didnt even get distracted (besides breaks) and all I did was Algebra 1 and 2. FML.

I got A's in Trig 1, Trig 2 and Co-ordinate geometry so i'm not too worried but differentiation is 50%ish of the test o_o

I cant do one sum in algebra, theres nothing in the chapter resembling it but it was on my test. Its so ****ing stupid, the answer my teacher gave makes no sense. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Jeez ye're all getting your holidays late ;P

Why when are you getting yours?

Next Friday for us :(

Just had a quick browse through my dcg book and ive just realised how f**ked I am on monday :(

Yesterday xD HAHAHA enjoy another week of school bitchez :D

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭AlanBr

One of the greatest feelings i have ever experienced is coming home from the last day of school in the knowledge I had no homework or study to do....now I'm trying to figure out what the **** i'll be doing for the next 3 months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭scottg4life

Music on Wednesday then I'm finished for summer!! Take That in Croke Park 19th of June can't wait!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭iLikePiano99

Take That in Croke Park 19th of June can't wait!!! :)

So jealous!!! I wanted to go see them so bad but I have to go to the Gaeltacht instead...have fun!

New laptop for me on the 10th of June, Oxegen on the 7th of July, London on the 21st of July. :D
    All I need is for the next 4 days to be over!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

New laptop for me on the 10th of June, Oxegen on the 7th of July, London on the 21st of July. :D
    Same! Well I think so, my friends are being annoying about it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Omg, this is our last week of being able to legitimately be in this thread. After this we are 6th years.

HOLY ****ING **** GUYS!!!!

• Advertisement

AlanBr wrote: »
    One of the greatest feelings i have ever experienced is coming home from the last day of school in the knowledge I had no homework or study to do....

Until September :p

Omg, this is our last week of being able to legitimately be in this thread. After this we are 6th years.

You're technically not a 6th year until you're in 6th year. :rolleyes:

Namlub wrote: »
    Same! Well I think so, my friends are being annoying about it...
    You should make them, it's gonna be class :D

HOLY ****ING **** GUYS!!!!
    I thought about that too D: I'm gonna miss this thread. Come September, the regular posters here should make use of the LC off-topic thread (if there is one) :)
    NotExactly wrote: »
    Until September :p
    Buzzkill! D:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

I have been wearing a similar uniform to my current one since I was 4. Next year, I have no uniform.

This is a big week.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

I'm going to Oxegen too :)
    Our exams are on Wednesday and Thursday, and i have a piano exam on Thursday aswell... Can't wait for Friday! :D:D

Im so so so screwed tomorrow :(
    Construction first (haven't a clue of anything), then DCG (know some of it but not enough) and then HL maths (words cant even describe how screwed I am)
    FML!

You should make them, it's gonna be class :D

We should all meet up at it and make fools of ourselves! :D

Flabangav wrote: »
    I'm going to Oxegen too :)
    Our exams are on Wednesday and Thursday, and i have a piano exam on Thursday aswell... Can't wait for Friday! :D:D
    I can't wait for it! :D
    We should all meet up at it and make fools of ourselves! :D
    We actually should!! :D I was just about to say can you imagine the awkwardness but to be honest, I don't plan on being sober from when I go there on the Thursday until I get home on the Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MsJenjers

I've Geography tomorrow and I'm freaking out!

• Advertisement

MsJenjers wrote: »
    I've Geography tomorrow and I'm freaking out!

I have Biology, English and Business tomorrow. I have yet to start studying Bio and English :/

Advertisement