Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th Years!! (2010-2011)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

We should all meet up at it and make fools of ourselves! :D

On the ferris wheel. Banter.

Me and my friends don't know how many nights we're staying for, who's bringing the tent or how we're getting there, but we've got drink sorted. Priorities (Y)

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Its nearly ten and i still didnt get any study done :eek:
    Definitely gonna fail everything tomorrow. Im so sick of myself :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Mayo_Boy wrote: »
    Its nearly ten and i still didnt get any study done :eek:
    Definitely gonna fail everything tomorrow. Im so sick of myself :/

I did about 12/13 hours study overall for everything. I'm so fúcked. But the stress has made me temporarily insane I think, cause I'm so happy and I just don't care anymore! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

I did about 12/13 hours study overall for everything. I'm so fúcked. But the stress has made me temporarily insane I think, cause I'm so happy and I just don't care anymore! :D

I doubt i've even got that done... Oh god! Still, i still have another day before we start the tests, i'll get a bit done between now and then! Hopefully! :P

HL maths today was the biggest disaster EVER :(
    By far the worst ive done in a test before. Doubt I even got 10% :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Physics, English and chemistry. What a ****ing day.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

4 down, 4 to go :D
    French was a disaster today, people decided they wanted all the windows open and by halfway through I was dying from hay fever. It was around then that I gave up and went to sleep for an hour :D

Irish, Art and Biology tomorrow then im FREE!! :D
    Im screwed for Biology and I couldnt give a toss :pac:
    Think im gonna drop it next year anyway, the class is way behind schedule which means a **** load of work will need to be done next year.
    Anyways, enough of my rambling on :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

But the stress has made me temporarily insane I think, cause I'm so happy and I just don't care anymore! :D
    Hahaha glad to know i'm not the only mental patient out there after these exams :O its really gonna take me summer to recover :)
    4 down 4 to go :D Freedom .. so close yet so far :( ha

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭patar

****ing boards really should allow **** curse words without ****ing ****ed-up asterisks xD

• Advertisement

It does kind of ruin the effect of swearing in the first place doesn't it?

Yup... Like you could always say f uck or c unt or f uCKtitw Ankers... but it really makes it so much less enjoyable ;/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

French was awful. I knew none of the words in the comprehension. o_o Everyone said it was hard though. And the fill in the blanks things which I usually fly through...yeaaaaaaaah.

HL Maths was a disaster and a half. It was around 80% differentitation, ugh. And questions 10-14 were all related (find this, find that, draw the graph) so when I couldnt do 10, I couldnt do the rest. I wasted my Saturday on algebra and trig - nothing.

****. Make way in the OL maths classes. :(

Im free !!!!!!!!!:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

Yay, finished all my tests :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Everyone's finishing, I've still got three more :'(

Been studying business for the last three hours, every chapter takes forever. Ugh.

Again... I've been finished since friday... so HAHAHH ;D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

Well I'm technically not free because our holidays aren't 'til Friday but all we're doing is watching DVDs and having mini parties!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

One exam left!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭conorburke2011

Sorry to interrupt guys, but I'm going into 5th year next year (after just finishing TY yesterday) and I am so nervous about it! A lot of stress I'm assuming?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Sorry to interrupt guys, but I'm going into 5th year next year (after just finishing TY yesterday) and I am so nervous about it! A lot of stress I'm assuming?

No! Not at all. A little bit certainly, but don't be dreading it. That'll make everything worse.

It's not bad at all.

Hope you enjoyed TY btw. Thems were the daysies.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MsJenjers

2 left :( Irish (which I'm screwed for) and English

Just don't doss for the first half of the year. I've been keeping really good notes all year and they were a godsend for the summer tests. Its only horrible if you don't balance things properly and leave everything to the last minute

Just don't doss for the first half of the year. I've been keeping really good notes all year and they were a godsend for the summer tests. Its only horrible if you don't balance things properly and leave everything to the last minute
    Thats where I went wrong :(
    SO not looking forward to september

Yes. Absolutely awful. Drop out of school. IT'S NOT WORTH IT! *runs away and cries*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

My advice is dont have a job in fifth year... i have paid dearly for it :( trust me even if you dont want to quit you'll be stressed all year and always tired and always behind :( worst year of my school years by far...
    but if you keep up with the work you'll do fine, and it wasnt all bad :) you only have two years left :)
    hope TY was amazing for you ... best year ever :D

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭leemurta

Yeah I still have 3 left half day tomorrow just Irish, then Spanish and geography on Thursday. Can't wait to be finished :D

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭AlanBr

5th year was by far my favourite year and tbh all you really need to do is your maths homework and you'll get on grand....Definitely enjoy it to the best you can!

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

5th year has been my favourite year too :)
    Three more exams left tomorrow! And they're the best ones, Biology Chemistry and Maths :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭iLikePiano99

I am going into 5th year in September too and just wondering...how much homework do you's get? I am extremely nervous after having spent the last year in TY. :-)

Advertisement