Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th Years!! (2010-2011)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

No...bring on results...

I can't wait 3 weeks. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

I'll be a nervous wreck this time next year I'd say :P

We have faith in you jumpguy, I'm sure you'll be fine!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

jumpguy wrote: »
    No...bring on results...

I can't wait 3 weeks. :(
    I'd say your counting down the hours to it! I know I will be next year! I'll be soo nervous! What course are you aiming for jumpguy?. How many points do you need?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I'd say your counting down the hours to it! I know I will be next year! I'll be soo nervous! What course are you aiming for jumpguy?. How many points do you need?
    Medicine in NUIG next year...not sure how many points I need, perhaps something in the latter 720's (hopefully not higher!) Got 173 in the HPAT so I need to pull a better-than-expected LC of like 565+ to have a fairly reasonable hope of getting it...

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭patar

jumpguy wrote: »
    Medicine in NUIG next year...not sure how many points I need, perhaps something in the latter 720's (hopefully not higher!) Got 173 in the HPAT so I need to pull a better-than-expected LC of like 565+ to have a fairly reasonable hope of getting it...

Well good luck anyway... I'm thinking medicine too :P

I wish I went to more open days this year *facepalm*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Yep Monday the 22nd! :/..

Outrageous!! If I were you I wouldn't go in! We all deserve a couple more weeks off! :)

Outrageous!! If I were you I wouldn't go in! We all deserve a couple more weeks off! :)
    Yeah but it is the Leaving and all that, and I sure as hell am not doing it twice! :L

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

My entire school is back the 29th, we don't have that entrance day of getting the timetables atal :/

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭AlanBr

Back on the 24th :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

AlanBr wrote: »
    Back on the 24th :/

Ouch, I think it's like 31st for us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

We are back on 28th I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

We're back on the 30th, which isn't too bad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

[Quote/]

O.o

Anyone else looking forward to the open days during 6th year? They seem to be the only positive things about the year.
    I actually can't wait for the higher options days :D should be so interesting![/QUOTE]

who's all going on the 15th?? :D the craic will be had ;)
    free pens and all :pac:
    sounds sad but...
    also, back the 31st, cant wait cz the first day back is always awesome...the rest of the year though -_-

what yas all looking at doing after the leaving btw- may seem early- but sure if we're talking higher options and whatnot:p

AnnaKin wrote: »
    I actually can't wait for the higher options days :D should be so interesting!

Higher Options is class! :D, I was at it this year and I really enjoyed it I have to say!. Didn't get any pens though :(.. Got a class UCC bag though! I'm not even interested in UCC just saw the bags ran over to the stand and started asking about an Arts degree! :P..

Yeah the first day back is always exciting with new timetables and that (I am so sad :L)..

I'm going to do the BCL Law and Arts course in Maynooth. Either Law, Politics and Economics or Law, Politics and French! Failing that Corporate Law in NUIG or Music in TCD!

What are you hoping to do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Back 26th . . .Bloody nightmare. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Going back on the 30th :)/:(

Both dreading it and excited to go back. Dreading it as we actual are facing into Leaving Cert. year-no messing about here :eek:

Also, excited about going back so i can see all my friends on a daily basis and have a laugh in school again.

Higher Options is class! :D, I was at it this year and I really enjoyed it I have to say!. Didn't get any pens though :(.. Got a class UCC bag though! I'm not even interested in UCC just saw the bags ran over to the stand and started asking about an Arts degree! :P..

Yeah the first day back is always exciting with new timetables and that (I am so sad :L)..

I'm going to do the BCL Law and Arts course in Maynooth. Either Law, Politics and Economics or Law, Politics and French! Failing that Corporate Law in NUIG or Music in TCD!

What are you hoping to do?

hey a bags a bag right?? :pac: hopefully european business in dcu- dont know for sure yet though :cool::o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

I actually can't wait for the higher options days biggrin.gif should be so interesting!

Ya I can't either :D I think I'll go to most of them for the craic.
    I have no idea what I want to do but for some reason I think I'll end up doing business :)
    I have no idea yet when I'm going back to school and I don't want to know either :rolleyes:

Ya I can't either :D I think I'll go to most of them for the craic.
    I have no idea what I want to do but for some reason I think I'll end up doing business :)
    I have no idea yet when I'm going back to school and I don't want to know either :rolleyes:
    great attitude to have :D lets enjoy what we have left of summer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

We start on the 14th September, yeooow!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

oh em gee we'll be in the same year o_O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Are you 'tute-ing it too?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 Laauren

Ahh me too :D i guess i might see you in the 'tute too :P
    My old school is back the 26th.. its great having nearly 3 extra weeks holidays !:p

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

^^^^^ are ye going into 5th year or what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

We're on the way out sadly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 Laauren

Mayo_Boy wrote: »
    ^^^^^ are ye going into 5th year or what?

No Im going into 6th year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Then how the hell are ye going back on the 14th of september??!! :eek:

Mayo_Boy wrote: »
    Then how the hell are ye going back on the 14th of september??!! :eek:

yeah i know its sickening :pac:
    what day are you back??
    31st august ftw :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Looking forward to going back. Summer ruins my sleep and food pattern. Also I miss having a social life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

I wish that I could just skip this year and go straight to college :rolleyes:

Advertisement