Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th Years!! (2010-2011)

1565758596062»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

Out of interest could anyone tell me what the case studies are for the document question of the history paper next year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Out of interest could anyone tell me what the case studies are for the document question of the history paper next year?

Thinking of repeating?! :P

I googled and I think this is it ''European Retreat from Empire and the Aftermath 1945-1990''.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

Thinking of repeating?! :P

I googled and I think this is it ''European Retreat from Empire and the Aftermath 1945-1990''.

No actually missy I've been asked to give grinds and as you well know I love to read and I'm running out of material :p

I know I found that to but I want to know what the actual case studies are.

But thanks for all the effort babes :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

Connemara Pony Show anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭patar

LADS! This thread seems to have died a death... I need something to bitch on!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

patar wrote: »
    LADS! This thread seems to have died a death... I need something to bitch on!

6th year thread is where it's at now . . :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

^I'm still a 5th year, I'm still a 5th year, I'm still a 5th year...
    /denial

This thread is so dead!
    Anyone doing their HPAT exam this year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Hows sixth year everyone? :D

I'm finding it fine...the maths we're doing is piss easy (Higher Level and all!), Statistics and Probability, but I imagine it wont stay that way :P We did our first comparative in English, The Kite Runner, I loved it! And in Irish we're doing An Triail. :)

The Maths is changed this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Cian A wrote: »

No, I get lovely and nostalgic whenever I come in here :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 radicalduette

A girl mailed me about that post asking me to send on the Irish notes, I'll send them to you too if you'd like! :)
    Really? :/ All of my teachers are class, apart from my biology teacher and the sub that i'll have for this year while my savage chem teacher is on maternity leave : )
    Hey just seen your post about the notes for Irish,, ive been gone from school for some time and need to catch up, i was wondering if you could email me those notes by any chance?

Advertisement