Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!! Acommodation for Leonard Coen Concert

Options
  • 14-07-2010 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

Help!! I have tickets for the gig at the end of this month but cant seem to find a Hotel with availability. Does anyone know of a Hotel, B&B etc still available. Anywhere in Sligo will do at this stage.

Any suggestions welcome :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I heard most of them were full just after the tickets went on sale. If I hear of anything I'll post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Shadow78

You could try hotels in bundoran/ballyshannon/kinloch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭CityMan2010

Theres a few B&Bs in Strandhill...

pm me and I'll text u phoner number (ps..no relations of mine!!)...
    Shadow78 wrote: »
    You could try hotels in bundoran/ballyshannon/kinloch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Pete M.

The Beach Hotel or the Pier Head in Mullaghmore may be worth a shot.

You can camp in my back garden if you're stuck :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Sue Rocks

Pete M. wrote: »

You can camp in my back garden if you're stuck :D

Ha thats very Kind Pete but I am going with my 60 year old Mother ... I think her camping days are over ... but then again if she really wants to see Leonard she might have to re-visit them. Thanks for the help Im going to ring all of your suggestions this morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Janine87

Because Westlife are on that weekend as well it is hard to get accommodation. Some people have to travel as far as Bundoran because there is nothing else free. You might be lucky in Strandhill or call hotels and see if they have got any rooms left in case someone cancelled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 N4

There isnt alot of accomodation left locally you may have to be prepared to travel a bit i would try the Donegal side of Sligo town first as that would be the best side to approach the venue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Redders825

Hey OP,

I know a good B&B on the Bundoran Road, about 2km outside town and about 10/15mins to Lissadell House who are not taking bookings for that weekend but are accepting people on a first come basis.

http://www.thebandbdirectory.co.uk/bed_breakfast/ireland/co_sligo/1160

you may want to give them a call to see is this still the situation.

Advertisement