Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Network Locks (Cue the Devils Music:L)

Options
  • 14-07-2010 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Stupid question i know, but theirs no difference between prepay and pay monthly network locks? Want to get a 6303i on Meteor Prepay and i'm tied into a Pay Monthly contract with them, so just to make sure, can anyone confirm this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

a phone bought on meteor prepay will work on meteor billpay and vice versa. some phones (such as blackberrys) may not allow you to use their full functionality without a specific plan though (e.g. a blackberry plan).

in general you'll have no issues though.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭jwcurtin

Random wrote: »
    a phone bought on meteor prepay will work on meteor billpay and vice versa. some phones (such as blackberrys) may not allow you to use their full functionality without a specific plan though (e.g. a blackberry plan).

in general you'll have no issues though.

Perfect just wanted to make sure! sound:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭gu10

i think a lot of bill pay phones are sold unlocked or they will give you the unlock code on request. with prepaid there is a minimum spend

Advertisement