Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Next Most anticipated??

• 14-07-2010 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

Anyone have any info of what are the next "most anticipated" games for Xbox 360??

Not really into anything that's out at the moment, Although I liked Alan Wake:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 WorzelDeath

Call of Duty Black Ops, Medal of Honor, Halo Reach

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Generally the single biggest is Halo: Reach.

Mine is Dead Space 2 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Cullen82

COD Black Ops will be similar to Modern Warfare setting? must google it in a few

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Fallout : New Vegas, Rock Band 3 and Dead Rising 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Deus Ex: Human Revolution, because my PC will not be able to play it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Apart from the above, Limbo. It looks absolutely fan-****ing-tastic...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

gizmo wrote: »

Cool when's this out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

celtic723 wrote: »
    Cool when's this out?

July 21st, for 1200 points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

wow never even heard of limbo - looks wicked! :)

I'm assuming you haven't heard of Fez either yet then? :)

No release date on this one yet. It was due "Early 2010" though so hopefully it'll be out this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Wonder why it's rated 18.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Fable III for me is probably one of the fews games I'm really excited about at the moment. Can't wait to play it. Oh and Rock Band 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭mav79

+1 for Fable III really enjoyed the first two hope it doesn't disappoint

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

hot pursuit

criterion + nfs franchise = mmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

+ 1 for Fable III
    They better not **** with the dog this time :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

+1 for medal of honor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Dead Space 2 and Dead Rising 2 would be on my list. I'll most likely pick up the new COD as well unless it gets trashed in reviews.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Mafia 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

There's quite a few that I've my eye on. There's some that everyone is expecting like Batmam: Arkham Asylum 2, COD, Halo etc. But there's a good few that people heard of before then seemed to have forgetten about.

My most anticipated game is LA Noire. Reading an article about, it looks fantastic if they pull of everything they claim. There's a new Hitman game in the works and I've heard rumours that the follow up to Oblivion will be announced once Fallout: New Vegas goes on sale. Elite 5 is in the works too, I think, and that would definitely be something that I'd look forward to.

And to rap things up there's Omikron 2 which could be mindblowingly brilliant, and Project Offset which hasn't had a lot of news recently, but early footage looks amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭Anthony Walsh

Fallout New Vegas and as far as I know there will be a new Eldar Scrolls out shortly after that

• Advertisement

humanji wrote: »
    And to rap things up there's Omikron 2 which could be mindblowingly brilliant, and Project Offset which hasn't had a lot of news recently, but early footage looks amazing.
    I have a fairly strong feeling Omikron 2 will be PS3 only since it's using Quantic Dream's own tech. As for Project Offset, that was officially cancelled a couple of weeks ago. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Limbo is the closest, I can't wait!

Halo Reach is the biggest. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

gizmo wrote:
    I have a fairly strong feeling Omikron 2 will be PS3 only since it's using Quantic Dream's own tech. As for Project Offset, that was officially cancelled a couple of weeks ago.
    No way! That was looking amazing. It looks like I have no alternative but suicide now. :(

Edit: Oh and I'd add to the list DC Universe Online. It may end up being rubbish, but I love superheroes there aren't many MMO's for the PS3, so it could do pretty well for itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

CoD: Black Ops, Fallout: Vegas and Halo: Reach. I didnt like any of the previous Halo games, i hated them infact. But for some reason im willing to give this one a chance.

Shank is also a great downloadable game coming out soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

played fallout vegas at e3, and tbh it didnt grab as being particularly good

was missing something i couldnt put my finger on... hopefully that something is a few extra months of development

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

gizmo wrote: »

wow that looks awesome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

Im not all that excited about limbo but shank looks amazing :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

The new Mortal Kombat game has me hyped. I've been a huge fan since the start of the series back in the early 90's, and this one looks like a return to form.
    Also, the remake of Splatterhouse has caught my attention too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

djkeogh wrote: »
    Dead Space 2 and Dead Rising 2 would be on my list. I'll most likely pick up the new COD as well unless it gets trashed in reviews.

+1 for all of this along with the new Batman. Shame DS2 and Batman and pretty much all games people seem to be looking forward to are not out until next year.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I got a serious inside view of Dead Space 2 in London with EA and its basically DS 1 with more cool stuff and better. They know they're on to a good thing and they seem to have fixed the dumb parts. It looked really creepy too :)

BulletStorm looked like a serious funny blast with your mates, completely over the top FPS, made for mates to pull off stupid cool kills. Braindead but looked like huge fun at a lan or on saturday night.

For me though, the small indie stuff like Limbo, costing bugger all and made with love and intelligence is where its at at the moment. They are just killing the "big" titles imho. I mean does anyone seriously want to see COD 17 or GEARS OF ARTHRITIS?

DeV.

Advertisement